Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2006, 10:26   #1
Junior Member+

well done accy

well done accy you deserved to beatus,we were very poor,not taking anything away from your performance,good luck for the season
cambornegull is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-10-2006, 13:04   #2

Re: well done accy

Same to you bud, it's just a shame that fans from other clubs don't show the decency and graitiousness in defeat that you have.

All the best for the season, see you when you play up here.
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2006, 14:12   #3
Junior Member+

cheers mate,yep your right,some people are *******,anyway all the best for the rest of the season,you never know a second promotion could happen for you,lets hope so anyway
Old 15-10-2006, 14:32   #4
God Member

worst ground in the league and in League One? that would amuse the big boys. would be the best reason for going up!
Old 15-10-2006, 16:49   #5
Member.

Amen.............

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2006, 19:55   #6
Senior Member+

Thanks CamborneGull. As one of those who stayed in Torquay for the weekend and went to the match, I have to say, your supporters have a hell of a lot to put up with, but are gratious in defeat. No aggro that I heard of or saw anywhere, just good natured banter across the corner. Hope your season improves and your new chairman helps your manager in turning things around.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2006, 07:57   #7
Junior Member+

glad to hear that,we dont need aggro,have happy memories of living near accy and watching you play,good luck
Old 16-10-2006, 11:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambornegull
glad to hear that,we dont need aggro,have happy memories of living near accy and watching you play,good luck
Thanks Cambornegull - and good luck to you too down in Torquay.

I went to the match and stayed the weekend. What a nice area, friendly fans and a Stanley win to celebrate too !!!

I am certain that despite Torquay playing below their best, they should not have any relegation worries, even though they have lost their last four. Surely Macclesfield already have one of the Conference places booked and Barnet seem little better at present.

Though there is plenty of time left for things to change, there is also plenty of time for the Gulls to turn things around as well - and I'll be rooting for you to progress back up the table (though please don't beat us !!! lol).
Urban Spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..