Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Amusing Pictures
Donate! Join Today

Amusing Pictures Post your fun pictures for all to see...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2007, 13:17   #16
God Member

Re: funny pics

I can see your on a wind up tadah but this bit on your sig

I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for black people.

Don't suppose you ever considered there may just be some black Accywebbers? and in theory they could turn up at a meet and bash your brains in!
Accrington Web
Old 26-02-2007, 13:17   #17
I am Banned

Got a point
Old 26-02-2007, 13:24   #18
Resident Waffler

It's not so much a thread about funny pictures as a way of making sure people see the avatars which a moderator removed.

Old 26-02-2007, 13:34   #19
I am Banned

Yes because somepeople who cant see them for what they are moaned like little children too them.
Old 26-02-2007, 13:38   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
well i dont give a toss, your always deleting my posts when i thread wander.....your being accywebist now
i have NEVER deleted your posts from anything goes
Old 26-02-2007, 13:38   #21
Resident Waffler

Some people feel that belittling other members in one's avatar is not an acceptable form of behaviour. Neither is telling me that you'd sought moderator approval before placing it in your avatar which left me wondering why the moderators would find it acceptable when trolling is against forum policy

Old 26-02-2007, 13:41   #22
I am Banned

So "trolling" or havin a joke as we call it in the 21st centuary is against the rules? So all the lil jokes people have about each other should get them banned. My god that would just leave you and a few guests willow.
Old 26-02-2007, 13:42   #23
Resident Waffler

There's a difference between jokey banter going back and forth between friends and one sided insults aimed at another person. Trolling is not accepted on many forums.

Old 26-02-2007, 13:43   #24
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: funny pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
This is anything goes so hope you like lol...

The first one was complained about by some users so i had to take it off...

But.....

What a childish attempt at trying to be clever!

But then what can you expect from someone who chose as his user name tadah.

Tadah is an expression of announcing “I am here!” usually accompanied be a leap into view with arms outstretched. A sort of ‘look at me folks, I’ve arrived!’ Says it all doesn’t it?

I take it that the second picture was also aimed at me. Shame about the name spelling though! Were you in such a rush to show your childishness?

However I would probably not have seen the pictures had tadah not PM’d me, not once but twice in some puerile attempt to mitigate his behaviour. I rarely have a look at Amusing Pictures unless someone points me to it.

Being ‘upset’ about someone misspelling my user name isn’t quite how I would put it harwood_red. I look at it this way. What if there was a member whose user name was JB or jambuty or jam or something else that is similar to jambutty? How would anyone of us know who is being referred to? We wouldn’t - so I think that all members should be addressed by their user name or if they are real life friends by their real name. I have no intention of assuming that just because someone replies to my post and says JB that it is meant for me. And I certainly have no intention of trawling through the member list to see if JB is a member.

Awarding negative Karma just because someone complained about a post or something is the epitome of childish behaviour more akin to a nursery school playground than a forum and we can only hope that tadah has no more toys to throw out of the pram.

Unlike some people tadah I do not rattle off a response but I think about what my response is going to be and then put pen to paper, so to speak. I then carefully read it through to ensure that what I want to say is what I actually say. Once I am satisfied with my response I will post it.

You, tadah, on the other hand seem to think that just because you have made a post or reply the rest of us should jump to it and respond.

If you want to carry on using what some people might see as insulting pictures, then carry on and prove to one and all the sort of person that you are. Not that anyone needs any more proof.

Finally I think that this thread should be locked as a permanent reminder to anyone who might be interested to discover the sort of person that tadah is.

How about it Mick?

Last edited by Mick; 26-02-2007 at 14:07.
Old 26-02-2007, 13:46   #25
I am Banned

I got bored half way through that
Old 26-02-2007, 13:53   #26
Resident Waffler

If and when I deduct karma I do not do so because I disagree with the point of view - I often disagree with points of view and sometimes I learn from them and change my views. I have however deducted karma for personal insults and downright nastiness which are uncalled for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah's signature
the jokes on this website were do by professionals
Were they do by you? Where were they do?

Old 26-02-2007, 14:01   #27
God Member

Jmabutty wrote...Tadah is an expression of announcing “I am here!” usually accompanied be a leap into view with arms outstretched. A sort of ‘look at me folks, I’ve arrived!’ Says it all doesn’t it?

I thought that was "dadah"..... and that "tadah" was "see you later"....or was that "tatah"...or was it that "tat ha"?...well anyway I'm pretty sure it's "dadah" that is a expression of announcement and not "tadah" as has been claimed.
Old 26-02-2007, 14:02   #28
I am Banned

yeah so there lol. Actually your both wrong. I chose it as it is the name of the latest album from scissor sisters.
Old 26-02-2007, 14:13   #29
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: funny pics

Maybe you are confusing tadah with tata Mancie? Or maybe not? Who cares?
Old 26-02-2007, 14:22   #30
God Member

tadah i blaintantly hate you, you really annoy me, you get on my nerves so much, i dont know why you even bother going on accyweb, you awful person you

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..