Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2005, 19:41   #31

Re: ‘Chav capital of Britain’

No offence either Chav just making reference to the Chav Capital Post. It was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2005, 19:49   #32
I am Banned

lol i didnt take it badly i just didnt have a clue what you were on about lol

lack of nicotine is effecting my brain

5 days fag free
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 19:51   #33
Resident Waffler

Knowing that Chav1 isn't actually a chav makes it all the more fun calling him Chav.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 19:58   #34
God Member

Lightbulb Re: ‘Chav capital of Britain’

Mi thinks Saturday madness has been let loose between fireman and Chav 1.
SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 19:58   #35

I never met Chav but i am sure you are right. Sorry you are still stinging re your Karma loss, tried to give you some but I am told I cannot give you any more for a while. Sorry mate.
Old 06-08-2005, 20:00   #36

Sorry Spuggie that will never happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 20:01   #37
God Member

Chav 1, 5 days fag free keep it going it won,t be fun but the outcome will be beside a bit of battered brain syndrom on line is good.
Old 06-08-2005, 20:06   #38
God Member

Has a nice friendly karma retuned now?
Old 06-08-2005, 20:16   #39

Their was never anything unfriendly and yes a friendly karma does exist.
Old 06-08-2005, 20:32   #40
God Member

Oh well I was on a diferent tangent (could I get on the council thats their route), anyway maybee I've got the battered brain syndrome.
Old 06-08-2005, 20:37   #41

Never mind Spuggie no problem at all lol
Old 07-08-2005, 08:21   #42
God Member

You should be happy when karma is taken off... Its a sure fire way of increasing your karma..

I shall explain

What you do is.... slag your own town off or somehting like that and quite rightly have karma removed... You then cry like a baby about it and at the same time tell the world you dont care about karma ... then all the accyweb sheep rally round and give you karma back to stop you crying....

I am forever taking karma off people.. I never leave my name and its always for people moaning and slagging off accy or hyndburn..... The initial reaction is fun to watch and more than half the reason I do it... Its just ... funny to watch

But the response is always the same.. your karma then goes up even higher wiht so many people rushing to be nice to the poor hurt souls.... So then I dont feel so bad as I am directly responsible for increasing your karam and I had fun and made a point.

If only I could spread more bad karma.. because I honestly havent got enough of it to keep up wiht the whinging moaning accy slaggers on this messageboard

What a buetifull day everyone (even if i cant spell it)...... I will be the chap snapping at the mela today...bald head, beer belly, glasses very big smile.. thats me always . I am one of the least anonymous poeple on here...... be sure to tap me on the shoulder and thank me for taking your karma everyone and ultimatly increasing it for you...... not that you derserve it you misserbale load of moaning old washer women.

hehehe...... bhaaaaaa bhaaaaaaaa

Last edited by KIPAX; 07-08-2005 at 08:23.
KIPAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:59   #43
mez
God Member

i only GIVE karma to the posts i think deserve it, kipax, but, sometimes i feel like taking karma off people, only done that once, it was deserved, i thought that this messegeboard or forum, was for, to express OUR opinions, whether a moan or a praise.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:11   #44
God Member

So are you saying Roy has got it wrong and that he shouldnt have introduced the bad karma system? I am not the only one who uses it.. It is there for a reason you know and not leaving your name is there for a reason as well..

If you read my message properly you will see that I enjoy leaving anon bad karma and that just about 100% of the time it results in increased karma anyway...

Yes it is for your opinions and if thats to moan then great.. I like a good old moan myself now and then BUT every day constantly slagging off accy and everything in it is beyond moaning...

This is a messageboard.. It isn't real life and bad karma doesn't actually hurt anyone.. I doubt the emergency wards are filled with people suffering fram bad karma attacks ....I did say doubt Dont take it so seriously... you know I am a cuddly old thing in real life mez

If you all didnt moan about accy so much I wouldnt do it........ hmm or would I ?
Old 07-08-2005, 10:32   #45
mez
God Member

yes i agree with what you are saying , but it is only fun after all is the karma, but the way some people create about it is quite laughable, so serious, i have been going through the archives of late, being bored (oops im in for it now ) with what is being posted these past few months, & i must say what a difference there is then to what its like now, yes we did have serious posts then but the attitudes were different, & accrington is not the only chav town around!!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..