Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2009, 13:51   #16
God Member

Re: Topless barmaids

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Over two hundred views on this thread and thirteen (now fourteen) replies.
Disappointment all round
that could describe the mood of teh punters who went to see the topless barmaids in teh duke of wellington

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-03-2009, 13:55   #17
Senior Member+

its worthy of note that the lads in Clayton
had to have a whip round to get Five Pounds together...

like i've never been gone
beechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 13:56   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beechy View Post
its worthy of note that the lads in Clayton
had to have a whip round to get Five Pounds together...
that did cross my mind as well pmsl

i wonder where she put all teh loose change

she couldnt have used a pint glass because from what i heard that was shoved up her .......( indecent act )

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 14:38   #19
Resting in Peace

Worked in an 18-30's bar in Benidorm for a while.What a nightmare that was,all the lads were sat round the pool listening to rap music on their (not allowed to say) boxes.While all the girls were in the bar listening to Classic Gold on the telly.
When I asked why, they said we like this music through the day but rap crap at night and is it ok to take our tops off in the bar.
I had to think long and hard about that one but reluctantly I agreed.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 14:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
During the 70s, near every pub in the Peckham, Old Kent Road area of London had topless barmaids, I used to stop in Peckham in those days and the local we used was the Adam and Eve, and Eve was a big girl Can't remember ever going in a pub in this neck of the woods with the same scenery
You have just confirmed what I often thought and have beem quoting you back to some of your past comments Noris or is it Doris.Bet there was plenty of big girls blouses in the scenery in the pubs that you frequented.
Gordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 16:17   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie View Post
You have just confirmed what I often thought and have beem quoting you back to some of your past comments Noris or is it Doris.Bet there was plenty of big girls blouses in the scenery in the pubs that you frequented.
Go back to sleep troll
Old 25-03-2009, 19:10   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Go back to sleep troll
Now dont get your knickers in a twist Doris dont want you hitting me with your hand bag
Old 25-03-2009, 19:14   #23
God Member

Quote:
Now dont get your knickers in a twist Doris dont want you hitting me with your hand bag
Have you always been homophobic, or is it something in the water in Eire?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 19:18   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Worked in an 18-30's bar in Benidorm for a while.What a nightmare that was,all the lads were sat round the pool listening to rap music on their (not allowed to say) boxes.While all the girls were in the bar listening to Classic Gold on the telly.
When I asked why, they said we like this music through the day but rap crap at night and is it ok to take our tops off in the bar.
I had to think long and hard about that one but reluctantly I agreed.
Did you not have 'Sticky Vicky' in your bar?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 19:52   #25

Wink Re: Topless barmaids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Have you always been homophobic, or is it something in the water in Eire?
I can not answer that question Margaret because there is no such word as homophobic but I can tell you that there is certainly things in the water here that you dont find anywhere else. Now I am leaving a opening for the flying hand bags
Old 25-03-2009, 19:58   #26
God Member

Quote:
I can not answer that question Margaret because there is no such word as homophobic but I can tell you that there is certainly things in the water here that you dont find anywhere else. Now I am leaving a opening for the flying hand bags
OK Knee-mick...........I have read most of your posts and now I am convinced ....you are a bloody nutter.

Old 25-03-2009, 20:36   #27
God Member

Quote:
I can not answer that question Margaret because there is no such word as homophobic
I did not realise that there were shortfalls in your education, so I have found you the link below.
Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homophobia (from Greek homós: one and the same; phóbos: fear, phobia) is an irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality, homosexuals,or individuals perceived as homosexual. Some definitions lack the "irrational" component.Homophobic is the adjective form of this term used to describe the qualities of these characteristics.
This phobia is often attributed to latent homosexuality.
Do you require the definition of 'latent'?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 20:42   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I did not realise that there were shortfalls in your education Do you require the definition of 'latent'?
Thats the stuff our country cousins put on walls to cover the cracks up Oh sorry, thats Latex.

Old 25-03-2009, 20:44   #29
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

if he had gone further into clayton le moors he coulda probably got the same service for a pack of fags
Sorry, would only get out of bed or into bed for 2 packs of fags ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 20:58   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Sorry, would only get out of bed or into bed for 2 packs of fags ...
I wondered where my two packets of Capstan full strength went on a certain night out in Accy..............Cant fully remember the details but you've got me racking my brain.......after all these years.....was it you Kate?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..