Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2013, 07:09   #1
Mog

Where does the money come from.

Just been working out how much money I have got coming in against my outgoings. I'd doesn't work out. I have no other sorce of income so I shall just have to cut back. Something's will have to be put off until I can afford it. Now then. I have read that the police have no money left in the pot, so some area,s will not be policed during the processions on Poppy Day for our Hero,s who are or have been in the forces etc. in recent years there has been a lot of verbal abuse dished out to our hero,s on rememberence day by members of the Islamist faith and the police just stood there and did nothing because it could have been against the Muslims human rights to apprehend them. This may be a good idea because we could use serving members of the armed forces to monitor the remembrance parades etc. lets see some Muslim clown shout about killing our soldiers to a bunch of 1,2 or 3 Para. It wouldn't last two mins. Back to the subject. Where does the money come from. If there is no money for policing a British tradition, where did the three million plus pounds come from for the police to monitor, beat in and drag hippies about during the Fracking problem. Or is it a little bit like when the millions were made available for the police during the miners last dispute. Unlimited funds were made available. Where does the money come from if there isn't any left in the pot. Just asking.
cashman and Gremlin like this.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-08-2013, 09:57   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Where does the money come from.

Its all a big con n the dummies fall fer it every time. All it is is we aint as much money as usual,thats all.
Old 28-08-2013, 16:39   #3
Mog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Its all a big con n the dummies fall fer it every time. All it is is we aint as much money as usual,thats all.
When they say we're all in it together, do they mean we are all in the same crap. Or is all their crap different from the crap we are in.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 18:52   #4
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mog View Post
When they say we're all in it together, do they mean we are all in the same crap. Or is all their crap different from the crap we are in.
No, they mean we're all in the same crap but we'll (they) stand on you're shoulders so we don't have to suffer the same.

Oh, and will you not thrash about, it takes ages for my valet to remove the stains from my patent leather shoes!
Mog likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 19:10   #5
God Member

if tehres no police when our lads come home and the guttless cowards that usually hide behind tehir protection still fancy a go them im sure our lads will oblige and dish out what they have been dishing out to their kin over seas

lets not forget the police dont attend to protect our troops they attend to stop them that liek to spit at our troops getting the sh** kicked out of them and it would be nice to see a few get a mouth full of army boot just once

not likely though because government will ALWAYS find money to protect those that dont deserve protection

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 19:31   #6
Full Member+

Sometimes you just feel like you've got your hands tied behind your back. Some things are so one sided. People are starting to feel like second class citizens in their own country and some are laughing their socks off. What a soft touch and we don't have any say in the matter! Money is always available, it's just who's deemed worthy and who the powers that be want to shut up and go away. (best not cause a scene! ). Keep the peace at all costs, don't want to go upsetting anyone. It's a joke and getting just a little bit tiring.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:00   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

People have short memories,remember the recession back in good old Maggies day? We had no money we were told, yeh all of a sudden the Argies pished her off n billions was instantly found to retake the Falklands, The fact we did, made everyone happy n forget all about it.
pallyman and maxthecollie like this.
Old 02-09-2013, 16:24   #8

I remember when I first had to have my wage paid into the bank/

I was a Client

Then somehow I became a Customer

Now I am just a Wallet to be emptied as often and as thoroughly as possible

Nil Desperandum Carburundum Infinitum

That's what a Grammar School education does for you
umpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 16:51   #9
Beacon of light

Yes...you are screwed without removing a stitch of clothing and are able to use a latin platitude to make you feel better...except, it doesn't really make you feel better.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 17:56   #10
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Argies pished her off n billions was instantly found to retake the Falklands, The fact we did, made everyone happy n forget all about it.
It probably also had something to do with having a Navy with sufficient ship, a Squadron of Harriers & more than enough Troops to fight a successful ground war.
Boeing Guy and Barrie Yates like this.
Old 02-09-2013, 18:17   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
It probably also had something to do with having a Navy with sufficient ship, a Squadron of Harriers & more than enough Troops to fight a successful ground war.
Not many can remember that far back, DinG!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 18:20   #12
JFT96

It helped, different days.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 18:59   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Oh we certainly had those weapons back then n were better fer having em, no question, But i aint forgot the cost of the war, if others have.
Old 02-09-2013, 20:20   #14
Senior Member+

asked in form of a question it should be the presented in the Q/A section of the forum. BTW the answer isn't trees
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 23:31   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
asked in form of a question it should be the presented in the Q/A section of the forum. BTW the answer isn't trees
the answer is 42

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..