Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2014, 21:26   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Is It Time For Me To Fight?

I hope not, all I wanted was a quick snack!

I went into a local take away, nobody else there.Plenty of staff plenty of Gibber jabber.

I don't really mind that, except...

I couldn't get served!

They Gibbered, I couldn't find time jabber.

after 5 minutes someone came towards me still only me as the only physical customer, the 'phone rang he diverted picked it up and well.... more gibber Jabber.

I decided I was being ignored.

I was never treated like this in an English Fish and Chip Shop!

Is it time for me to fight back? I left there with nothing, Maybe I should start looking at them the way they seem to regard me?

I don't need a white world, but I do need to be seen by people of a brown persuasion.

Otherwise, the KKK will get my vote.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-08-2014, 21:29   #2
Beacon of light

Re: Is It Time For Me To Fight?

No Less...don't fight...just don't go where they obviously do not need your custom or your money.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2014, 21:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
No Less...don't fight...just don't go where they obviously do not need your custom or your money.
Hang on lovely this is supposed to be my/our Country, surely we should be treated as equals by people that come here have grown up here even if they are of a different Ethnic persuasion?

I and everyone else shouldn't have to wait until the jibber has finished jabbering.

I'm sick and tired of being a second class citizen in my own country.

They (the brown jobs), are welcome here by me so long as I AM.
Old 31-08-2014, 01:10   #4
God Member

wow they didnt even like you enough to take your money

which establishment was this then becuase this alergy to cash may be depremental to their buissness

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 01:40   #5
Senior Member+

Would it of made a difference if it was a English run establishment and you was still ignored?,would you still of come on here to spout your "brown jobs" hocus pocus? Hmmm
emamum and GEaston like this.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 04:08   #6

Got nothing to do with ethnicity. You don't treat anyone as an equal, including white English people like me.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 05:15   #7
God Member

accyexplorer

yes less would have come on here to tell us nomatter of which origin people are, less says it as it is, he is not frightened to speak the truth, and rightly so, if you actually took the time to stop waffling on about rubbish yourself and had a look through a lot of less's threads you will see he talks about a lot of his experiences...its only narrow minded pratts like you who look at it in a racist way

accywebbers...i am in no way sticking up for less, he is big enough and ugly enough to do that for himself, i am merely stating fact
cashman and Eric like this.
Old 31-08-2014, 07:03   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I hope not, all I wanted was a quick snack!

I went into a local take away, nobody else there.Plenty of staff plenty of Gibber jabber.

I don't really mind that, except...

I couldn't get served!

They Gibbered, I couldn't find time jabber.

after 5 minutes someone came towards me still only me as the only physical customer, the 'phone rang he diverted picked it up and well.... more gibber Jabber.

I decided I was being ignored.

Is it time for me to fight back? I left there with nothing, Maybe I should start looking at them the way they seem to regard me?

I don't need a white world, but I do need to be seen by people of a brown persuasion.

Otherwise, the KKK will get my vote.
Obviously they have no manners and do not deserve any custom
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 07:04   #9
Senior Member+

Fight back. Go into the takeaway again and IF they ask for your order just walk out.
Less and putsinker like this.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 07:05   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
Got nothing to do with ethnicity. You don't treat anyone as an equal, including white English people like me.
Thats how much yeh know about the guy big head, probably treats yeh like what yeh demonstrate "Obnoxious"
Old 31-08-2014, 07:23   #11
Beacon of light

It has everything to do with ethnicity.....if one of their own kind had gone into the shop you can be pretty sure they would have got first class service.
It used to be like that in many places in Wales. You could walk into a shop and they would be speaking English and as soon as you spoke they would revert to speaking Welsh.

As I said Less, they obviously can do without your money....so spend it elsewhere.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 08:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Would it of made a difference if it was a English run establishment and you was still ignored?,would you still of come on here to spout your "brown jobs" hocus pocus? Hmmm
Just proves you don't read the posts very well do you Ace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

Quote:
Isn't that nice?

Just like waiting for a bus, two idiot posters come along at once.

Last edited by Less; 31-08-2014 at 08:26.
Old 31-08-2014, 08:35   #13

Maybe they just thought you'd come to empty the bins. You do after all talk a lot of trash.
DtheP47 and Accyexplorer like this.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 08:43   #14

Quote:
Maybe they just thought you'd come to empty the bins. You do after all talk a lot of trash.
Ace2 are you just going to attempt some form of revenge by smearing your excreta over this thread or are you actually going to contribute something to it?

If so, you can do better than that, take the gloves off and really try to be insulting.

It will prove to everyone that what I've said to and about you is extremely accurate.

Old 31-08-2014, 09:23   #15
Senior Member+

Firstly, I must say I'm rather perplexed by some of the comments made on here (flashy,thanks for the red I respect you for signing it even though I disagree what it was for).

Secondly, I don’t think there is any need to call folk by names that may offend, ie "brown jobs", irrespective of their skin pigment or where they may come from it could happen in any store (the spar on burnley rd springs to mind).

There was a time I would of admitted to being slightly racist myself (school days),but at the time I didn't blame myself asians and blacks just seemed to have a chip on there shoulder and they seemed to show a lack of respect that you wouldn't get from other ethnic groups.
I remember every now and then there was a foreigner who had difficulties with speaking like the rest of us but as we grew up and grew wiser them foreigners became just like the rest of us.
But this was in my golden years before those people high up invented the idea of "racism everywhere".

Less, all I'm saying is that calling folk "brown jobs" is an easy 'insult' to make...... just as easy as me labelling you a racist which all real probability, you aren't

And for the record, you folk that are racist, I'd rather you was open and honest about your prejudices and racism rather than being a snidey, underhand weasels.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 31-08-2014 at 09:29.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..