Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2023, 13:58   #16
God Member

Re: Covid enquiry

Nothing will emerge from Hallett’s stitch-up inquiry, other than a few ‘gotcha’ headlines for the media to salivate over, but maybe keeping an eye on what’s happening in Scotland may be slightly more informative.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/11/06/...covid-inquiry/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-11-2023, 16:03   #17
Beacon of light

Yes Taddy of course I have, but that did not stop people from making criticisms of my posts on the COVID fiasco when it happened. This, in spite of me posting research posts that supported my criticisms
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2023, 16:26   #18
Beacon of light

At Last. The UKHSA has finally admitted that masks did nothing to prevent the spread of this virus…in fact they are saying that the might have encouraged the Spread through people getting a false sense of security.

Though I do not think they have yet admitted that there were other far more serious dangers from the prolonged use of masks

Nor has any reference to the disappearance of peer reviewed evidence of the science been mentioned.
I hate to say this….but I told you so.
Old 30-11-2023, 08:48   #19
God Member

Slowly, reluctantly, truth emerges even from paid propagandists.
This is a comment I found today on the Conservative Woman website from someone who, presumably, knows more than most of us about masks…

“…as ex-technical manager for a firm that sold face masks (mostly for clean rooms) I can offer the following face mask facts.

1. Sealed masks stop nothing but dust (and even then, imperfectly). They are useful only when using a power saw indoors, drilling into walls, knocking down an internal wall, etc. They should be worn for no longer than 15 minutes at a time, because they take inhaled CO2 up to beyond the 15 minute exposure limit (OES) for CO2. Exceeding this limit for any length of time can cause hypoxia (lowered oxygen levels in the blood), acidosis (low blood pH) and other ill-effects. Wearing sealed masks, such as N95, etc, for any substantial length of time is insane.

2. Unsealed masks, ie, the ones 99% of people were wearing during the 'pandemic', stop nothing except sputum. Surgical masks are worn to stop surgeons accidentally dropping spit on patients, or, partially, sneezing on them. That's all. Artificial ventilation in operating theatres helps keep staff oxygen levels up, but even wearing unsealed masks, including homemade efforts, raises inhaled CO2 to around the 8-hr exposure limit (OES). Unsealed masks are useless because air takes the path of least resistance, so exhaled and inhaled breath primarily enters through the gaps between the mask and the face. All they do is stop you sending spittle in people's direction. They don't even successfully stop you sneezing on people, as the droplet stream out of the sides of the mask. They just have more time to get out of the way.

None of these masks stop bacteria or virus-containing droplets, which can sail through the mask pores. One study I saw showed that unsealed masks reduced transmission by only 12% - in other words, they hardly worked at all. Sealed masks may slow transmission more, but everyone in a population of sealed mask wearers would still become infected/ It would just take longer. More importantly, they are unwearable for any length of time (more than 15 mins) without, as I said, raising CO2 to dangerous levels.”
Old 30-11-2023, 11:43   #20
Beacon of light

Much of what you have posted Exile….I mentioned way back when all the scientific evidence against the use of masks was removed from the internet.

I remember clearly being told that I should not post this stuff…that I was being irresponsible in telling people that masks were not just useless…they were dangerous.

There are currently some worrying reports about ‘White Lung Syndrome’….this is fibrosis of the lungs…it is incurable and it is possible that this could be caused by inhaled fibres from masks.
All masks carried warnings that this was a possibility, that fibres from masks could be inhaled.

I never wore a mask and I did get COVID, but this was not until December 2021…it was a very mild illness and I have gone to work feeling worse than that with a winter cold.

This enquiry is a waste of time and money….and it is OUR money.
It will solve nothing, it will just be a gravy train for the lawyers.
Old 07-12-2023, 01:48   #21

Found the following on ChatGPT, this might have some bearing on BoJo’s attitude towards eugenics & old people.

I asked ChatGPT how BJ’s father is involved with eugenics because I heard a while ago that he’d written a book that supposedly includes some intimation on the subject. A book which I’ve never seen or read.

ChatGPT is a swift search engine, when I pressed enter on the question it came back with the answer pasted below in the blink of an eye. With no annoying Ad’s.

This response it replied with does sound to me more like possibly biased opinion than fact. I don’t know, I haven’t read it. To draw your own conclusions I would suggest to read the book.

“Stanley Johnson, the father of Boris Johnson, did write a book on environmental and population issues, but it’s important to note that it doesn’t explicitly endorse eugenics. The book is titled “The Virus of War: The Menace of Biological Warfare.” While the book addresses concerns related to overpopulation and the environment, it’s distinct from discussions specifically centered around eugenics”.
skuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 12:58   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i think its all balls, its simply to stop him from running again which i think theres no chance of thatbut some are too thick to to see that.,
Old 07-12-2023, 13:43   #23
Beacon of light

Cashy, there was a coup to remove Boris…of that I have no doubt.
The civil servants who are supposed to support politicians did not like him…so they decided he had to go.

I was not keen on BJ, but I have to admit I warmed to him.
I think he was stabbed in the back, but then that is the way in politics. Yes he made mistakes…one of the biggest was having Dominic Cummings as an advisor….and that snake Sunak as chancellor.

If he were still in position I do not think we would be in the deep doo-doo we seem to be in right now.
Old 07-12-2023, 13:54   #24
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuta View Post
Found the following on ChatGPT, this might have some bearing on BoJo’s attitude towards eugenics & old people.

I asked ChatGPT how BJ’s father is involved with eugenics because I heard a while ago that he’d written a book that supposedly includes some intimation on the subject. A book which I’ve never seen or read.

ChatGPT is a swift search engine, when I pressed enter on the question it came back with the answer pasted below in the blink of an eye. With no annoying Ad’s.

This response it replied with does sound to me more like possibly biased opinion than fact. I don’t know, I haven’t read it. To draw your own conclusions I would suggest to read the book.

“Stanley Johnson, the father of Boris Johnson, did write a book on environmental and population issues, but it’s important to note that it doesn’t explicitly endorse eugenics. The book is titled “The Virus of War: The Menace of Biological Warfare.” While the book addresses concerns related to overpopulation and the environment, it’s distinct from discussions specifically centered around eugenics”.
So, you do not know if Stanley Johnson is an advocate of eugenics or not….neither can you say that Boris Johnson was an advocate either. So why is it worth a mention.

It has been reported that Boris expressed the opinion that the COVID would kill the old folk….and also that he allegedly said something about bodies pilling up…but we were not there an know nothing of the context…or whether it was actually said by him

I have reached a stage in my life where time is precious because there is more sand in the bottom, than there is in the top of my egg timer…..so forgive me if I pass on the reading of this book.

I can’t say that I care about whether they were advocates of eugenics.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 07-12-2023 at 13:57.
Old 07-12-2023, 16:04   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy, there was a coup to remove Boris…of that I have no doubt.
The civil servants who are supposed to support politicians did not like him…so they decided he had to go.

I was not keen on BJ, but I have to admit I warmed to him.
I think he was stabbed in the back, but then that is the way in politics. Yes he made mistakes…one of the biggest was having Dominic Cummings as an advisor….and that snake Sunak as chancellor.

If he were still in position I do not think we would be in the deep doo-doo we seem to be in right now.
there was a coup but i think they want to make sure he dont run again.but i never thought he would.

Last edited by cashman; 07-12-2023 at 16:06.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 17:29   #26

[QUOTE=Mark2009;1275241]Watched a bit of this today. Heard that Johnson said Covid is nature's way of dealing with old people. Iam still stunned and trying to get my thoughts straight. Will come back when a bit calmer.

Has this not always been the case, once the government, any government, has to pay out a decent pension to the populace of this country that have worked from leaving school to retiring fifty years later and have paid all the taxes, insurances etc that they have had to pay, including having to pay for the thousands of so called refugees to be given bed and board in hotels, costing "US, THE TAX PAYERS MILLIONS OF POUNDS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE ANY MONEY, IT ALL COMES FROM THE TAXES THAT CAN BE SCOUNGED FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PREPARED TO GET OF THEIR A---E AND DO A DAYS WORK.

OH I AM GLAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST. Hazel, please give my another bottle of Hobgoblin.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2023, 10:14   #27
Beacon of light

Some scientific papers have been discovered that seem to confirm that the COVID virus WAS a virus that was engineered by scientists in the Lab….and that this project to add chimeric spikes(cells from more than one species) to the COVID virus so that it might more easily affect humans was put forward in 2018….funding was not granted for this project, but it still went ahead, but not in the US, but in Wuhan, but the science was (it appears) from US scientists with help from China.

Why would they want to do this do you think?
Old 28-12-2023, 10:41   #28
God Member

[QUOTE=Exile on Spencer St;1275367]Nothing will emerge from Hallett’s stitch-up inquiry, other than a few ‘gotcha’ headlines for the media to salivate over, but maybe keeping an eye on what’s happening in Scotland may be slightly more informative.

Fragments of truth leaking out from Scotland?
https://thehighwire.com/ark-videos/s...es-concerns-2/

And another take on the subject of care home deaths….
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...excess-deaths/

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..