Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2006, 17:43   #31
God Member

Re: New kit looks the dogs whatsits

any pics of the away shirt??????
Old 20-07-2006, 17:56   #32
Member.

I was going to ask Mr k if he’d done full photographic coverage of the kit (home and away) are do we have to wait until it’s launched at the Fraser Eagle World choice store.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 18:18   #33
God Member

It came last minute.. We would normally do an organised kit launch and invite the papers etc... Last minute and played in them it hardly seems worth it... Dont hink there is an away kit yet is there?

Next main thing is team pic etc.
Old 20-07-2006, 18:43   #34
Senior Member+

oooooooooooooooooooh and the ossyclogger bandwagon has arrived......

if its on a shirt its a sponsor .....simple as...

if it was a hoarding then that would be advertising ...

and i aint getting into another bullsh!t argument ....all i did was ask a queston and it was answered untill clogger started ......

nuff said....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 19:03   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER

Have you got a contact number for Nike? I'm gonna contact them if this is the case cause they have been sponsoring me for a while then and I haven't received a penny from them yet, come to think of it - theres quite a few more company's that owe me money as well

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 19:04   #36
God Member

Aaaaw come on.. I know you like a wind up. But your making a bit of a pillock of yourself with this one.. You thought they where sponsors and you got it wrong... Live with it mate... Your losing what credibility you had by trying to convince everyone they are wrong when its so obvious..

Do you wear nike gear with a nike logo (or any other company) . Do they sponsor you?
Old 20-07-2006, 19:06   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they came fought for sponsorship of my lads team. Richard Cranium comes to mind.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 11:09   #38
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Aaaaw come on.. I know you like a wind up. But your making a bit of a pillock of yourself with this one.. You thought they where sponsors and you got it wrong... Live with it mate... Your losing what credibility you had by trying to convince everyone they are wrong when its so obvious..

Do you wear nike gear with a nike logo (or any other company) . Do they sponsor you?
ok mr kipax i accept defeat .....

I MADE A PILLOCK OF MYSELF......

im man enough to admit it

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 21-07-2006, 11:26   #39
Senior Member+

and some other pillock has just given me BAD karma for the above comment.....what a knobhead..

and after a bit of reasearch ....my thanks go to ..

accystanfan.....cheers

Last edited by BLACKBURN RAVER; 21-07-2006 at 11:28. Reason: culprit
Old 21-07-2006, 11:35   #40
Senior Member+

please put the comment in was humourous not bitter.
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 11:39   #41
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyStanFan
please put the comment in was humourous not bitter.
so why give BAD karma

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p293891 width="50%">New kit looks the dogs...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-07-2006 12:17</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Dont call people names not even yourself, itll upset him</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 21-07-2006, 11:48   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
so why give BAD karma

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation"><tr><td class="alt2"></td><td class="alt1Active" id="p293891" width="50%">New kit looks the dogs...</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">21-07-2006 12:17</td><td class="alt1" width="50%">Dont call people names not even yourself, itll upset him</td></tr></tbody></table>
wheres the fun in giving good karma??
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 11:55   #43
Senior Member+

least some are appreciative that i aknowledged i was wrong...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p293898 width="50%">New kit looks the dogs...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-07-2006 12:47</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">you can have some karma, admire a fella who holds his hand up when he's wrong</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 21-07-2006, 12:07   #44
Senior Member+

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p293904 width="50%">New kit looks the dogs...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-07-2006 13:02</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">..edited to save the named person .....</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p293904 width="50%">New kit looks the dogs...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-07-2006 13:00</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">****ing ******!...Attention Seeking Little Bastard!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

know the top one many thanks ..

and the bottom one ...oh for a dark alley you ...... ...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..