Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2012, 15:03   #331

Re: Accrington Stanley Squad

While we are on the subject of Mr Kean I feel I must congratulate the Rovers fans, yes they did give him some but were also goaded into some sort of reaction when the six wise monkeys marched (in step) down the front of the Clayton end if that was not a come on I don,t know what is, I feel they were employed to do a job, the trouble never arose so they tried to incite some and the fans did,nt rise to it WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-07-2012, 15:09   #332
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley convert View Post
While we are on the subject of Mr Kean I feel I must congratulate the Rovers fans, yes they did give him some but were also goaded into some sort of reaction when the six wise monkeys marched (in step) down the front of the Clayton end if that was not a come on I don,t know what is, I feel they were employed to do a job, the trouble never arose so they tried to incite some and the fans did,nt rise to it WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That march by the 6 gorillas across the Clayton End, was pathetic n in my view it was only to provoke a reaction, Who ever organised security that day from the Stanley side,should be speaking to the Rovers n possibly the police about those clowns. At least then they will have done summat right.
Old 23-07-2012, 15:16   #333
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
That march by the 6 gorillas across the Clayton End, was pathetic n in my view it was only to provoke a reaction, Who ever organised security that day from the Stanley side,should be speaking to the Rovers n possibly the police about those clowns. At least then they will have done summat right.

You really wonder why a club like Rovers don't see how embarrasing it is to their club, it's pitiful.
Old 23-07-2012, 16:23   #334

the six were practising for the new village people single out next week
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 12:14   #335
Senior Member+

Does anyone know which if any of the triallists are still in contention for a contract after Saturday?

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 12:18   #336
Senior Member+

I dont think everything will be sorted till a few days before the Carlisle game if im honest.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 16:30   #337
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis316 View Post
Does anyone know which if any of the triallists are still in contention for a contract after Saturday?
Aidan Chippendale for one, now signed up. But what of the rest?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 17:03   #338

Any one know who Bryan Hughes is 'trialing' with ? and whether Coidy is still proving fitness with us ?
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 15:04   #339
Senior Member+

Might have inferred wrong from Tom Eckersley's tweet but I got the impression he thought he might well be signing by the end of this week

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Old 27-07-2012, 15:05   #340
Senior Member+

Hopefully today Haggis
Old 27-07-2012, 21:49   #341
Senior Member+

James Gray and Tom Eckersley are still in contention. They are going on the squad golfing trip.

Old 27-07-2012, 22:07   #342
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis316 View Post
James Gray and Tom Eckersley are still in contention. They are going on the squad golfing trip.
Cheers Haggis, lets hope we get em.
Old 31-07-2012, 18:29   #343
Senior Member+

James Gray's latest Twitter contributions suggest to me that he is about to sign a one year deal at Stanley.

Old 31-07-2012, 19:26   #344
Senior Member+

Heard a strong rumour Carver is going out on loan till xmas.

Strange decision that one, seeing as we are so short up front ??? :S
Old 31-07-2012, 19:29   #345

according to the web site youth section danny coid is named as a youth team coach
ddevil2006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..