Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 23:35   #451

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

And the witch hunt continues....

Suicide BBC reporter said ex-Radio 1 DJ Liz Kershaw threatened him in aggressive phone calls | Mail Online

What's next..'I saw John Noakes groping Shep's pups through the round window' alleges former playschool icon Big Ted?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:55   #452
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
We can't forget the military in the UK. They get up to some serious darkness considering the amount of power they possess.
Up to this point, your mindless inane rants & prattles I've largely ignored & let you get on with, each to their own & all that gubbins, but your insinuations & presumptions about the British Military & their integrity has crossed a line.

It was due to past generations of British armed forces who gave so much that allows you to spout your bile here today ! And the Military of today are following in that tradition of selflessness still, thereby allowing ingrates such as you to glibly cast aspersions on their integrity.

I suggest you shut up or put up !
Old 04-11-2012, 13:08   #453
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Up to this point, your mindless inane rants & prattles I've largely ignored & let you get on with, each to their own & all that gubbins, but your insinuations & presumptions about the British Military & their integrity has crossed a line.

It was due to past generations of British armed forces who gave so much that allows you to spout your bile here today ! And the Military of today are following in that tradition of selflessness still, thereby allowing ingrates such as you to glibly cast aspersions on their integrity.

1.I have the upmost respect for SOME former and present members of the British armed forces (just a shame there doing the governments dirty work)

2. I'm not interested in your suggestions

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 04-11-2012 at 13:12.
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 13:29   #454
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
We can't forget the military in the UK. They get up to some serious darkness considering the amount of power they possess.
Quote:
Quote:
2. I'm not interested in your suggestions
Above your unfounded statement, next my request for confirmation of your offensive comment, your reply.

So, from that we're to assume you can't substantiate your outlandish claim. That being the case, how much more of your other contributions are in the same vein ?
Old 04-11-2012, 14:00   #455
I am Banned

Quote:
Above your unfounded statement, next my request for confirmation of your offensive comment, your reply.

So, from that we're to assume you can't substantiate your outlandish claim. That being the case, how much more of your other contributions are in the same vein ?
I'm not doing the research for you Dave

Here's 1 link (2 seconds with the help of a google search)
| The Sun |News
Old 04-11-2012, 14:13   #456
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
I'm not doing the research for you Dave
Googling is hardly an in depth bit of research, You are constantly fooling yourself by exaggerating your own mental capabilities, you then convince yourself you can fool the rest of us with your constant and highly suspect meanderings into what you consider worthwhile.

Well I for one find your outpourings juvenile, tasteless, and of as much use as a wet fart.

Do us all a favour, put your computer back in the box it came in and send it back to the manufacturers, it is far to complex for a child like you.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 14:17   #457
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Googling is hardly an in depth bit of research, You are constantly fooling yourself by exaggerating your own mental capabilities, you then convince yourself you can fool the rest of us with your constant and highly suspect meanderings into what you consider worthwhile.

Well I for one find your outpourings juvenile, tasteless, and of as much use as a wet fart.

Do us all a favour, put your computer back in the box it came in and send it back to the manufacturers, it is far to complex for a child like you.
I was wondering when you'd pop your head up less
Old 04-11-2012, 14:22   #458
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Right, now you've put something up I can go with your comment, although I still find it distasteful in the extreme. But & this is the main thing it was other members of their unit that brought about their apprehension & exposure to justice. (highlighting my point of integrity)

Furthermore the article states .-

They were held following complaints from other servicemen.

Allegations

Several laptops have been seized and their contents scoured by a team of military cops assigned to the inquiry.

It is the first time allegations of abusing children have been levelled against British troops in either Afghanistan or Iraq.

So the inference of "serious darkness" a little overboard I'd say & not to be compared to that vile creature Savile & his network.

Old 04-11-2012, 14:29   #459
Beacon of light

I found plenty of stuff that related to him being allowed to see the sea...though I'm not entirely sure how that is possible when you are in a box encased in concrete and down a damn great hole....not to mention DEAD.

As for the masonic ritual of burying at an angle of 45 degrees and the last link you posted to this...it would be necessary, (would it not) to allow the people to see themselves(easily) in the mirror to have the bogus coffin placed at an angle of 45 degrees........this doesn not necessarily mean that it is a masonic ritual.
I did try to find further evidence of this, as being common practice in masonry. I failed. I got fed up of reading guff and gubbins...and I'm afraid I ran out of steam before I came up with anything positive...well, the spuds needed peeling for the tea.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 14:36   #460
I am Banned

Quote:
Right, now you've put something up I can go with your comment, although I still find it distasteful in the extreme. But & this is the main thing it was other members of their unit that brought about their apprehension & exposure to justice. (highlighting my point of integrity)

Furthermore the article states .-

They were held following complaints from other servicemen.

Allegations

Several laptops have been seized and their contents scoured by a team of military cops assigned to the inquiry.
It is the first time allegations of abusing children have been levelled against British troops in either Afghanistan or Iraq.

So the inference of "serious darkness" a little overboard I'd say & not to be compared to that vile creature Savile & his network.
It also said "They are said to have filmed the children doing it before showing the footage to other soldiers on laptops" which would suggest others were complicit, i'd even say they shared the footage since i find it hard to believe two soldiers owned "Several laptops"
Old 04-11-2012, 14:41   #461
JFT96

Quote:
It also said "They are said to have filmed the children doing it before showing the footage to other soldiers on laptops" which would suggest others were complicit, i'd even say they shared the footage since i find it hard to believe two soldiers owned "Several laptops"
Why? Although not in the Armed Forces, I have two desktop machines, 4 laptops, a iPad and a Galaxy Tab.
Do you find that hard to believe?

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 14:57   #462
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Again you know little but presume much, your "information" is garnered from the "Sun". If someone sends an email holding images, those images are then on another device giving you "several laptops", as to filming the incidents I give you youtube, how many sad & delude individuals film themselves doing something "Funny" ? To share with the world.

Don't try to drag the decent majority of these lads, down to a level that satisfies your rather disconcerting interest in this unsavoury behaviour highlighted by complaints about Savile.
Old 04-11-2012, 15:01   #463
Senior Member+

Quote:
Again you know little but presume much, your "information" is garnered from the "Sun". If someone sends an email holding images, those images are then on another device giving you "several laptops", as to filming the incidents I give you youtube, how many sad & delude individuals film themselves doing something "Funny" ? To share with the world.

Don't try to drag the decent majority of these lads, down to a level that satisfies your rather disconcerting interest in this unsavoury behaviour highlighted by complaints about Savile.
Well said Dave
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 16:04   #464
I am Banned

Quote:

The sun was just a example,blinkers up,eyes wide shut springs to mind

If someone sends a email with footage of a child being abused i can only assume they assume the person their sending it to will get some sort of satifaction from said email. if the footage is of child being abused that makes that person complicit,unless they reported it.

As to folk filming themselfs doing something 'funny' and hosting it on youtube,I hardly think it's in the same league as filming child abuse and sending it to a colleague

As i've said I have the upmost respect for some former/ present members of the British armed forces.i'm not trying to drag any of them down to jimbo's level as that would be impossible.
Old 04-11-2012, 16:09   #465
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Do us all a favour
As much as you like to think you can and do speak for everyone,I'm afraid thats not the case

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..