Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2008, 14:58   #46
Give, give, give member

Re: Karma Rule Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
When we registered with this forum we agreed to abide by the forum rules.

If a rule has been changed how are we supposed to abide by it if we don’t know what the change is?

Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?
It's an outrage.

I'd make a stand, and demand my account be closed...if I was you.

Accrington Web
Old 19-11-2008, 14:59   #47
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Is that the best that you can do – make infantile personal remarks?

It wouldn’t be so bad if you got the theme right. It is about awarding Karma not making posts.

Neither is it about my personal views on Karma.

But you are absolutely correct. It is a load of tosh. Your post that is.
What a shame that you use your talents mainly to slag off the site, you often start some reasonable threads, then ruin them just because of a different point of view.

Similar is now happening, you know yourself karma means nowt' and yet rather than attempting to enjoy yourself you would rather slag off other members, the owner and his very helpful moderation team. I know you have better within you than this load of old rubbish why not concentrate on that rather than just get upset about things that really don't matter?

you are better than that, leave this form of attack to those that are unfortunate enough not to even have your level of intelligence, (I really do think of you as intelligent, just misplaced).

Feel free to assume my thoughts on you having intelligence to be a load of rubbish too, but I mean it.
Old 19-11-2008, 16:32   #48
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Karma Rule Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
It's an outrage.

I'd make a stand, and demand my account be closed...if I was you.
After you!
Old 19-11-2008, 16:37   #49
Give, give, give member

Quote:
After you!
I'm very happy with the running of the forum, and it's rules, so don't need to make a noble stand.

But can't even remember starting a thread about karma, which meant I could share with all and sundry my sorrow at having some deducted, which is the usual way with some.

Old 19-11-2008, 16:46   #50
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
What a sha blah! blah! blah! mean it.
Ignored as pure verbal diarrhoea.
Old 19-11-2008, 16:50   #51
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
I'm very happy with the running of the forum, and it's rules, so don't need to make a noble stand.

But can't even remember starting a thread about karma, which meant I could share with all and sundry my sorrow at having some deducted, which is the usual way with some.
Good!

Then I won’t have to put up with your banal attempts to deflect this thread from the real issue.
Old 19-11-2008, 16:58   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
What a sha blah! blah! blah! mean it.
Quote:
Ignored as pure verbal diarrhoea.
What a shame, I stand corrected, I apologise for having given you the benefit of the doubt obviously this infantile outburst was just to prove me wrong?

Well It has proven me wrong but it's also showing you in your true, if I can't win I won't play colours!
Old 19-11-2008, 17:01   #53
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Good!

Then I won’t have to put up with your banal attempts to deflect this thread from the real issue.
The real issue being we have to accept the karma system as it is...or do one.

Old 19-11-2008, 17:23   #54
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
The real issue being we have to accept the karma system as it is...or do one.
Correct and unknown to us, until some others and me found out, it appeared to have been changed and I was asking if it really had been changed or was there a gremlin running riot.

Still no definitive answer from admin and just as importantly no one has answered my question if they can make two awards in 24 hours.

Now you and Less can prolong this thread with your inane prattle but all you will be doing is giving me the opportunity to push the point.
Old 19-11-2008, 17:28   #55

Quote:

Now you and Less can prolong this thread with your inane prattle but all you will be doing is giving me the opportunity to push the pointless.
Yeah right more of my verbal whatsit.
Old 19-11-2008, 17:46   #56

Quote:
Still no definitive answer from admin and just as importantly no one has answered my question if they can make two awards in 24 hours.
Perhaps if you took time out to do your usual passtime, checking the rules, you would come across the following statement:-

Quote:
We reserve the right to add/change these rules at anytime without notice
But perhaps you have deliberately missed this because it doesn't fall in with your scheme of things?
Old 19-11-2008, 17:56   #57
God Member

Well I don't know what John Lennon would have made of all this...short vid for you..maybe sort out reality (soz for the ads)
Old 19-11-2008, 17:59   #58
God Member

I dont recall seeing a rule saying how many karma awards can be given, so I would think there is no rule breaking or notification required, when I noticed this, I just thought 'looks like the karma has changed, can only award once a day' then I bounced around the place kicking and screaming, ranting about my lost award ability, then rang mick and screamed abuse at him about the loss, then I kicked the cat, and then my 5 year old said 'its only karma dad' and gave me her old dummy and I was fine!
Old 19-11-2008, 18:03   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
I dont recall seeing a rule saying how many karma awards can be given, so I would think there is no rule breaking or notification required,

Can you honestly say you read the rules when you joined ? I know I didn't and I would hazard a guess that the majority of people didn't

Actually I've just given myself an idea for a poll I've always wanted to start one of them
Old 19-11-2008, 18:04   #60
God Member

Dave, stop trying to spoil my fun, of course I read ahem, some of the rules!
Closed Thread

Tags

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..