Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2013, 13:15   #16
Resting In Peace

Re: Ever dreamt of an alarm?

I very rarely remember my dreams - and when I do I wish I hadn't.
Old 21-03-2013, 22:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes Sugarmouse, my husband was on nights as well, so I woke him up too.
He thought it was very funny.
You've reminded me of something my Sister told me, she'd once woken her husband up by sitting bolt upright in bed. Shortly after she did the same whilst shouting , 'I'm NOT standing in this queue any longer just for fish and chips!!!'..
He ignored her and went back to sleep. Five minutes later, same thing but he this time said 'Come on then, we'll go somewhere else'. She settled after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
you could say that!

I once thought I was awoken by a knock on the door. I was off work for the week and I was waiting for a package. I went downstairs and got to the door and knocked from the inside because I had left keys upstairs and said " just a sec " My friend/housemate was there when I turned around and he had just got up for work 10 mins previous. He was laughing too

Well. Finally the day has come for my "general medicine" appointment @ Nelson hospital. This time I never received a letter saying the appointment was cancelled....
Is it at the mental health ward
I'm only messing Rob, good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I sleep more than most people and enjoy dreaming.
When you have lucid dreams you can control what happens.

Some say that lucid dreams are the same as out of body experiences.
I am not convinced that is so, but do enjoy doing things in dreams that age and infirmity prevent me from doing when awake.
I have lucid dreams, too, I love them.
I began having them when I first trained myself to know if a dream was a dream. Whenever I had dreams that were unpleasant or frightening, I began telling myself that they were only a dream and would soon pass.. It took a while to control it though-sometimes the realisation woke me up , whether it was time to or not!
Old 21-03-2013, 22:41   #18
Senior Member+

^

You been reading my facebook posts haha
Old 21-03-2013, 22:59   #19

I actually hadn't!I was just referring to you knocking on the inside of your own door

(I have read them now ) ... Must be my psychic streak you think
Old 21-03-2013, 23:08   #20
Senior Member+

I been looking at your posts too. That Mario Bros dress is so flaming cool!!!!
Old 21-03-2013, 23:10   #21

I've been doing some work with a friend of mine who runs the shop in Liverpool-I've just got back actually. I'm sure they'll do one in your size if you ask nicely
Restless likes this.
Old 21-03-2013, 23:22   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
I've been doing some work with a friend of mine who runs the shop in Liverpool-I've just got back actually. I'm sure they'll do one in your size if you ask nicely
Im not that way.... but.... don't let Less see it
Sunflower49 likes this.
Old 24-03-2013, 10:50   #23
God Member

id love to remember the dream that resulted in me waking up in the boot of my own car

im either having some freaky dreams or the kids are very good at practical jokes
Sunflower49 likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 11:51   #24

(I have actually woken up in the boot of my car before).

My dream last night was very creepy-dreamt that my man died in a house fire-it wasn't his house though it was my parent's old one. When I woke up I was pretty quick to check it wasn't a reality and that he was still about. I couldn't control it either or figure it was a dream when I was having it. I was especially tired last night though.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..