Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

cashman 15-06-2013 08:22

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1062831)
...and yet again, total silence from Accywebbers who are members of mainstream political parties.

Well mate did yeh expect owt else?:rolleyes:

jaysay 15-06-2013 08:40

Its time we outlawed the human rights act for help with legal aide, if these people want to seek to outstay there welcome, them let them pay for it themselves, seeing they hate this country and our lifestyle so much, it seems they hate everything about this country except for the money they get every time they hold out the begging bowl:mad:

maxthecollie 15-06-2013 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1062839)
Its time we outlawed the human rights act for help with legal aide, if these people want to seek to outstay there welcome, them let them pay for it themselves, seeing they hate this country and our lifestyle so much, it seems they hate everything about this country except for the money they get every time they hold out the begging bowl:mad:

That's only until they rule us

jaysay 15-06-2013 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1062841)

You've got a point Frank, I can remember back in the sixties my Uncle, who lived in London, saying you don't know nothing up north, I'm telling you now that one day the blacks and browns will rule this country, I didn't realise back then how right he would be.:(

DaveinGermany 15-06-2013 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1062841)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1062844)
I'm telling you now that one day the blacks and browns will rule this country, I didn't realise back then how right he would be.:(

Steady on Ladies, you'll be charged with being xenophobic, bigoted, Nazi, fascist, racist little Englanders if you carry on! (There, I think I've covered most epithets applied to those who dare to speak their mind)

For me personally, carry on lads, I'll not call youse, you're only giving vent to what many think but are to scared to state for fear of being labelled. (See above list)

accyman 15-06-2013 11:37

well there is a point because labour allowed aspects of sharia law to be implimented into the british justice system

fair also to say the torys havnt sorted this disgusting act out either

english courts,english justice if you want stoning to death go to pakistan or afghanistan they will be more than happy to oblige

westendlass 15-06-2013 13:05

Perhaps we could have shariah law just for the people who are demanding it, everyone else covered by British law. Wouldn't be long before they'd be doing a reverse turn.

jaysay 15-06-2013 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1062880)
Perhaps we could have shariah law just for the people who are demanding it, everyone else covered by British law. Wouldn't be long before they'd be doing a reverse turn.

There's a simple answer, no body minds people coming to this country, what we do object to is when they are here they want us to change to there way of life, My advice to these people is simple we aren't going to change for you or nobody else and if you don't like it the are places scattered around the country which could assist you, they're call airports where you can board a plane a sod of to where you came from and where you'll obviously be more happy.:rolleyes:

cashman 15-06-2013 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1062883)
There's a simple answer, no body minds people coming to this country, what we do object to is when they are here they want us to change to there way of life, My advice to these people is simple we aren't going to change for you or nobody else and if you don't like it the are places scattered around the country which could assist you, they're call airports where you can board a plan a sod of to where you came from and where you'll obviously be more happy.:rolleyes:

would that be board a cunning plan?:D

jaysay 15-06-2013 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1062884)
would that be board a cunning plan?:D

:idunno:Sorry:idunno:;)

cashman 15-06-2013 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1062885)
:idunno:Sorry:idunno:;)

See i'm all heart, gave yeh time to edit.;):D

accyman 15-06-2013 15:12

under sharia law a married woman that is raped can be stoned to death for adultry

obviously the male side of islamics that want sharia law in the UK i think

every now and then this obomination of law raises its head when our government has to beg pakistan or another muslim country not to execute a woman for some trivial matter or other

any straight thinking muslim would want sharia law as far away from here as possible its just the nutters and control freaks that want it

accyman 15-06-2013 15:19

problem is theres many born here and raised to carry on their backward opinion of women.Not all i might add but enough to be a problem

i didnt use teh word you did in your quote as although i use it myself i dont want the site getting in trouble because apparantly its a racist word now.Scott for scottish will be next;)

cashman 15-06-2013 15:22

Yer right accyman, i was reported a few years ago fer using it, By the little git that cleared off down the smoke n i used it in the chat room not the main forum.:(

westendlass 15-06-2013 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1062893)
under sharia law a married woman that is raped can be stoned to death for adultry

obviously the male side of islamics that want sharia law in the UK i think

every now and then this obomination of law raises its head when our government has to beg pakistan or another muslim country not to execute a woman for some trivial matter or other

any straight thinking muslim would want sharia law as far away from here as possible its just the nutters and control freaks that want it

Unless the woman can provide 4 (I think) male witnesses of 'upstanding' character in the case of rape !