Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2008, 13:41   #1
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Ascot Dress Code

Ladies you are not allowed to have a bare midriff or shoulder straps that are less than one inch wide and most bizarrely of all you must wear knickers but they must not show. Hats must only be made from cloth and flowers. No fruit and veg.

How will they know about the ‘knickers’ bit? Is some burley security guard going to demand to see them?
Old 17-06-2008, 14:04   #2
God Member

Re: Ascot Dress Code

maybe the women will have to walk on mirrors? lol its understandable really isnt it, with wearing a dress what happens if its windy and they do a marilyn monroe?
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 14:05   #3
God Member

I thought you were volunteering your services then Jambutty!

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 14:24   #4
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Ascot Dress Code

I’ve always understood that if you make a rule you should also be prepared to enforce it and have the means to do so. Otherwise what was the point?

I wonder how it would affect a Scotsman wearing a kilt?
Old 17-06-2008, 14:59   #5
Resting in Peace

Maybe they have installed one of these machines as shown in my thread Jambutty :-

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...can-40277.html

Wonder if you could get away with tights with gusset .. used to just wear these when wearing tight trousers without knickers (no don't suggest thongs please).
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 20:11   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Ladies you are not allowed to have a bare midriff or shoulder straps that are less than one inch wide and most bizarrely of all you must wear knickers but they must not show. Hats must only be made from cloth and flowers. No fruit and veg.

How will they know about the ‘knickers’ bit? Is some burley security guard going to demand to see them?
Is visible panty line ok?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 21:21   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
maybe the women will have to walk on mirrors? lol its understandable really isnt it, with wearing a dress what happens if its windy and they do a marilyn monroe?
Mazzer wore 2 sets of knickers for the famous skirt over head shot; it was the rest of the time she favoured "commando".
Old 17-06-2008, 21:49   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post

Jim...I think you are lining up for your third...be careful pal.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 22:12   #9

sell paper nickers they do well a ascot.then they could put them on there heads as a hat lol
pam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 22:17   #10
God Member

from what iv seen of some of the women that go to ascot they shoudl be wearing a back rug and 4 metal shoes rather than be in the crowd

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 09:42   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
from what iv seen of some of the women that go to ascot they shoudl be wearing a back rug and 4 metal shoes rather than be in the crowd
Think you may be getting mixed up accyman surely a set of horns and
udders are more in the order of the day
Old 18-06-2008, 10:35   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Mazzer wore 2 sets of knickers for the famous skirt over head shot; it was the rest of the time she favoured "commando".

i didnt say she didnt wear knickers for that shot did i? i meant the dress flying up
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 12:40   #13
Apprentice Geriatric

Question Re: Ascot Dress Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Jim...I think you are lining up for your third...be careful pal.
A third what?
Old 23-06-2008, 12:23   #14

Ah, Well I was at Chav-scot on Friday.........

all that dress code crap in the press was just well-placed publicity for the event. (Come to Ascot! It's full of slappers! was what it really meant.)

3 of my mates got laid too so there's some truth it too.

It's just another booze-girls-drugs-frenzy with more blacked out limos than a mafia wedding.

Friend of a friend ripped off her skirt and ran down the race course (knickers on)

ps Won 50 quid (ticket cost 60........)
CusCus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 16:25   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCus View Post
Ah, Well I was at Chav-scot on Friday.........

all that dress code crap in the press was just well-placed publicity for the event. (Come to Ascot! It's full of slappers! was what it really meant.)

3 of my mates got laid too so there's some truth it too.

It's just another booze-girls-drugs-frenzy with more blacked out limos than a mafia wedding.

Friend of a friend ripped off her skirt and ran down the race course (knickers on)

ps Won 50 quid (ticket cost 60........)
You can't let women out on there own anywhere can you they're far worse than blokes

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..