Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 08:37   #61
Resting in Peace

Re: Bill Roach latest 'star'to be arrested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
no iv seen him

white beard

red nose

fat

mind you it coulda been an alki he was in a charity shop but it was december
Ya daft sod that was Mick
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-05-2013, 10:09   #62
God Member

In true cmonstanley style:

BBC News - Broadcaster Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:41   #63
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
So he has done the 'honourable thing' - and removed the need for his victims to give evidence.

Incidentally Rolf Harris is rumoured to have sent a letter of apology to one of his victims.

PS blogs and alternative news sites some times accurately predict who will be the next arrest - you may get a bigger surprise soon.

Last edited by MargaretR; 02-05-2013 at 10:44.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:59   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Roach live in the big house at lane ends at the bottom of Hassy, used to see him quite often when I lived there. Maybe its a case of money talking these days, especially if compensation sets in
He wasn,t living at Syke Side House at the time they are saying these incidents occurred,he lived in a bungalow behind the house first but I can,t recall that even being as early as the sixties.
hassy rvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:02   #65
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Unless its me going simple, recall he lived in the big house in Oak Hill Park fer a while also?Doubt though if Halls done the honourable thing, probably evidence had him knackered n therefore yeh get a lesser sentence fer admission, Honourable -mugs maybe,but, I dont.

Last edited by cashman; 02-05-2013 at 11:07.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10   #66
God Member

This link is from 1999 and shows his daughter was born in April 67, which coincides with the months when the alleged offences took place. Not getting your oats at home is no excuse for underage sex.

I won't be losing any sleep over Dad going bankrupt ... why should I care about his troubles?; EXCLUSIVE: Street star's daughter talks about their 20-year rift. - Free Online Library

Old 02-05-2013, 11:19   #67
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
So he has done the 'honourable thing' - and removed the need for his victims to give evidence.
Honourable thing my arse Margaret !!!

I've just changed my selection on the Forts Arms Death Club from Kirk Douglas to Stuart Hall. I reckon he will top himself sometime soon.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:23   #68
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Honourable thing my arse Margaret !!!

I've just changed my selection on the Forts Arms Death Club from Kirk Douglas to Stuart Hall. I reckon he will top himself sometime soon.
Seems we agree, see post 2 back.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:24   #69
God Member

In Japan they 'fall on the sword' for a lot less.

Rolf Harris is in and out of a mental health clinic like a yo-yo.
Maybe he is hoping for some sympathy for his mental suffering

Old 02-05-2013, 11:30   #70
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
In Japan they 'fall on the sword' for a lot less.

Rolf Harris is in and out of a mental health clinic like a yo-yo.
Maybe he is hoping for some sympathy for his mental suffering
He will no doubt get sympathy off the do-gooding dummys.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:44   #71
God Member

Quote:

PS blogs and alternative news sites some times accurately predict who will be the next arrest - you may get a bigger surprise soon.
for gods sake dont let it be Emu
Wynonie Harris likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:53   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassy rvr View Post
He wasn,t living at Syke Side House at the time they are saying these incidents occurred,he lived in a bungalow behind the house first but I can,t recall that even being as early as the sixties.
He lived at Piper Hollin House which is the bungalow at the side of Sykeside House. I know he was there in 1967 as a relative of mine lived in the cottages next door and when they moved in after getting married in 67 he was there then.
anzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:29   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Unless its me going simple, recall he lived in the big house in Oak Hill Park fer a while also?Doubt though if Halls done the honourable thing, probably evidence had him knackered n therefore yeh get a lesser sentence fer admission, Honourable -mugs maybe,but, I dont.
There was talk of him being interested in buying this house but nothing ever came of it.
hassy rvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 13:48   #74
Senior Member+

Well if they were right about Stuart hall being a kiddy fiddler then who knows how they can prove it
Old 02-05-2013, 13:56   #75
God Member

i think a lot of it will rely on confessions and how well they can handle been interigated and stuck in a cell

there is a possability evidence was kept by victims parents such as clothing like what monica lewinski did with bill clinton and her dress.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..