Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2020, 12:24   #1126
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY 13

A longish list of vaccine preparations there for you to see.

That link takes you to the section 13 in a number of vaccine preparations.
They tell you that the vaccine is question has NOT been tested to determine its carcinogenic(cancer causing) potential, its mutagenic potential(the changes or mutations to your body cells)...or the potential to affect male and female fertility.
Some vaccine producers have removed section thirteen from their products altogether.

I was told by someone who had the flu jab recently that the package insert also says it does not protect against you getting flu...but I have no evidence to show you that this is true.
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 11-10-2020 at 12:33.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-10-2020, 12:28   #1127
Beacon of light

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...rers_indemnity
There you go...this is a FOI request to the government to ask if Vaccine makers really do have legal protection against litigation.
There is only a partial response to this question.
nicola68 likes this.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:30   #1128
Beacon of light

legal indemnity for a Covid vaccine.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-as...-idUKKCN24V2EN
Old 11-10-2020, 13:24   #1129
God Member

For those just waiting for the vaccine cavalry to come racing round the bend in the next few months, better not read this (from a practicing UK GP)...or hold your breath a tad longer.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/

In summary, it would appear that the various COVID-19 vaccine trials currently being rushed through are only looking to see if these vaccines reduce symptoms that may be as mild as cough and headache. They are NOT requiring that the vaccines reduce the risk of infection, hospitalization or death.

As one US professor suggests:
“It boggles the mind and defies common sense that the National Institute of Health, the Center for Disease Control, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, and the rest would consider the approval of a vaccine that would be distributed to hundreds of millions on such slender threads of success.”
...and based on such few people in each of these studies for their interim (Phase 2) analysis.

And if you don’t wish to take a untested (by all previous standards) vaccine that may provide no more protection than, say winter’s course of Vitamin D3, better book your foreign holidays now, as you may not be able to in the future as determined by our new masters at the World Economic Forum.

https://thecommonsproject.org/commonpass

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...t-b858756.html
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 13:52   #1130
Beacon of light

I will not be needing any kind of travel pass as my travelling days are over...unless of course a bus ride to Southport(when restrictions lift) counts as travel.
There is nowhere in the world that I would want to travel to.
Old 11-10-2020, 14:02   #1131
Beacon of light

The Malcolm Kendrick article is a really intersting read...but worrying too...and my distrust in big pharma and vaccines has been taken to the next level.
Thank you Exile...I might have stumbled over that article, but equally I may not have found it at all.
Old 11-10-2020, 15:25   #1132
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I will not be needing any kind of travel pass as my travelling days are over...unless of course a bus ride to Southport(when restrictions lift) counts as travel.
There is nowhere in the world that I would want to travel to.
been there, done it, lost the photos, i have enjoyed southport and brid as much without the seas sickness. just wonder which twerp started that annoying phrase staycation for what we called just a holiday.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 15:29   #1133
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1245536]There has been some leaked document that says that a vaccination program is about to start......and it will save Christmas.

bet the thousands forced to having christmas with the in laws will hope that never happens. wish the rule of six had been brought in before i did this once. the best thing on christmas day that year was the time to go home.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 15:37   #1134
God Member

More interesting reads on here, especially about the ‘Oxford’ vaccine being pushed, despite adverse reactions, by HM Govt and the issue of ‘consent’, particularly as it applies to children.

https://covidwatching.org/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 15:41   #1135
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
I wish I had known that when I had the Flu jab
i have always had it taddy, used to have it at work in the 80s it was capsules back then cant recall when the jab came in never had flu apart from 1 year when i just moved back from spain and had a real bad bout of flu, so soon sorted that out lol
Old 11-10-2020, 16:22   #1136
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
I wish I had known that when I had the Flu jab

Doctors are set targets to achieve when it comes to flu vaccinations.
So, in effect you are a cash cow for your GP's practice.
From the link that Exile posted, I spotted this bit of information...

Contrary to what we are now being told flu vaccines are not needed for everybody and they often don’t work that well. The respected Cochrane Review, concluded that flu vaccines and especially for healthy people, serve little purpose. when given to healthy people and have very moderate effect. In an earlier study the same researchers came to the following conclusion:
“The results of this review provide no evidence for the utilisation of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure. As healthy adults have a low risk of complications due to respiratory disease, the use of the vaccine may only be advised as an individual protective measure.”
Flu vaccines in general have, at best, been inconsistent in their efficacy. Overall, evidence shows that they only work on average 50% of the time (it can be much less some years if the vaccine is not a good match for that year’s circulating virus). There is some evidence that flu vaccines may predispose the recipient to other viral and bacterial diseases, meaning that the risk of serious illness from a corona virus is increased after a flu vaccine. Also, children between 2-18 years old can be given a nasal live flu vaccine, which, according to the package insert, warns that care must be taken: “if you are in close contact with someone with a severely weakened immune system (for example, a bone marrow transplant patient needing isolation“. The nasal vaccine is a live flu virus, the virus can shed and spread in the surrounding air for some days or weeks afterwards, putting parents, grandparents, including immune compromised people, other children or even people with COVID19 at risk. Therefore, questions should be asked whether giving children a live flu virus vaccine is a good idea, especially now with COVID19.

Just thought you might like to know this.
Old 11-10-2020, 16:25   #1137
Beacon of light

By the way, The Cochrane Review is a very well respcted source used by medical professionals to research medical issues
Old 11-10-2020, 16:39   #1138
Beacon of light

My other half used to have the vaccine every year, but he had it one year and was ill for three weeks....and every time after that he had a similar problem after each vaccination.....sometimes ill for just a few days but sometimes for longer.
He stopped having the jab and we both have Vitamin D,C and zinc.
He has not had flu, neither have I.....sometimes we will get a cold, but not that often...all of this year we have taken the winter combination that we take during flu season.

So we have declined the vaccination
Old 11-10-2020, 16:42   #1139
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

its like anything yeh do whats best for you i reckon. if that happened to me i would probably stop having but it aint so i continue it.

Last edited by cashman; 11-10-2020 at 16:45.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 17:05   #1140
Beacon of light

Yes, and if it works for you then that is all that matters.
cashman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..