Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2012, 19:10   #16
Give, give, give member

Re: Only a stone's throw away ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Of course I watched the video first- I wouldn't comment on it if I hadn't.

Your comments about Pearl Harbour- pure drivel straight form the video.
The Pacific fleet was the pride of the USA navy, not 'old stuff' and it was pure chance the three aircraft carriers weren't caught as well. America was crippled-you suggest that was Americas intention? Silly.
If the USA had set up Pearl Harbour to tempt the Japanese to attack don't you think they'd have been waiting for them? They had over 400 aircraft even without the carriers and could have stopped the Japanese there and then.
Stop reading this bull, MargaretR, start reading history.
There's only a select chosen few, who really know what's happening in the world today.

The majority of the chosen conduits are some of the greatest minds, the western world possesses.

It's just pure coincidence that most of them are spotty, lard arse American teens, who live in run down trailer parks, and whose Momma is also their sister.

It was one of these few, selected to know the truth, who told me this has been going on for quite a while, apparently.

In fact at the Boston Tea Party, the high grade Lapsang Souchong was exchanged for Walmart's budget range of chicory tip, just prior to being dumped in the harbour.

You live and learn.

Thanks to the pure white trash.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-01-2012, 21:55   #17
God Member

Quote:
Of course I watched the video first- I wouldn't comment on it if I hadn't.

Your comments about Pearl Harbour- pure drivel straight form the video.
The Pacific fleet was the pride of the USA navy, not 'old stuff' and it was pure chance the three aircraft carriers weren't caught as well. America was crippled-you suggest that was Americas intention? Silly.
If the USA had set up Pearl Harbour to tempt the Japanese to attack don't you think they'd have been waiting for them? They had over 400 aircraft even without the carriers and could have stopped the Japanese there and then.
Stop reading this bull, MargaretR, start reading history.
While I don't think that Pearl Harbor was a set up, it is difficult to deny that the US battleships were old to the point of being obsolete. Not only was the US not crippled, neither was Pearl Harbor. There were many tactical mistakes made by the Japanese, probably because Admiral Nagumo was a "battleship admiral" who had little familiarity with naval aviation. The yanks in their arrogant isolation had neglected to take note of British success at Taranto. The Japanese observers did take note, hence their dramatic but limited success. The yanks didn't line up their battleships in a row because of some sinister plot; they did it because the local commader, Kimmel, was an idiot ... and there were idiots higher up who did nothing to correct the insane dispositions he made.

However, I do agree that most conspiracy theories, while fascinating, are total bs. If the yanks with their loyal allies in Jerusalem and London want to attack Iran, they don't need a complex conspiracy, merely a flimsy excuse.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 23:21   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post

However, I do agree that most conspiracy theories, while fascinating, are total bs. If the yanks with their loyal allies in Jerusalem and London want to attack Iran, they don't need a complex conspiracy, merely a flimsy excuse.
Yeh got it bang on Eric, Was it "Grenada"?
Old 09-06-2012, 10:13   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
This video is going viral on the web, in the hope that IF this was the intention, revealing it will make them think again.

Possible False Flag Attack! - USS Enterprise - War With Iran | Gerald Celente Trends Blog
That post was in January.

Update today -

There is a rumour on the web that the US aircraft carrier Enterprise has been attacked.

The SUA Blog | Stand Up America US |

Breaking News- A Major Attack on US Naval Forces in the Straits of Hormus | Gold Coast Chronicle

and it is in the right place -
Navy deploys 2nd aircraft carrier to Persian Gulf; USS Enterprise joins Abraham Lincoln strike group - CBS News

This is rumour - possibly true - we will wait and see

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 14:54   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Read the last letter from Navywife.
Old 09-06-2012, 15:31   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
That post was in January.

Update today -

There is a rumour on the web that the US aircraft carrier Enterprise has been attacked.

Breaking News- A Major Attack on US Naval Forces in the Straits of Hormus | Gold Coast Chronicle[/URL]

and it is in the right place -
Navy deploys 2nd aircraft carrier to Persian Gulf; USS Enterprise joins Abraham Lincoln strike group - CBS News[/URL]

This is rumour - possibly true - we will wait and see
Well, MargartR, it looks like your original rumour may have been right(post 4)!
As soon as you confirm the Americans did it( or got the Israelis to do it for them) I promise never to doubt your stories again.
Strange there's no other report on the internet news agencies, you must be on the 'Need to Know' list.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 15:50   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
If you think my last post was hype - I would like you know that war with Iran simulations have been experimented with for a while now, at least since 2006.
The one that seems to be 'favourite' currently is Operation Tirrant (theater Iran near term)
Booman Tribune ~ A Progressive Community
Well America is run by Zionists - they are behind the Gulf Wars and removal of any percieved threats from the middle east to Israel - Sadaam and Gadaffi both stood up to Israel, both are now dead. Next one is Syria and then Iran.

kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 15:58   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
This video is going viral on the web, in the hope that IF this was the intention, revealing it will make them think again.

Possible False Flag Attack! - USS Enterprise - War With Iran | Gerald Celente Trends Blog
I just tried to watch this video and it's been removed by the page owner!
Old 09-06-2012, 16:06   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
I just tried to watch this video and it's been removed by the page owner!
That's because you're not on the 'Need to Know' list. They're controlling your computer.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 16:49   #25
JFT96

Let us not forget that Sadaam Hussein killed many of his own countrymen, as did
Gaddaffi.
I have met the current President of Iraq, he is a far better man than Sadaam ever was.

Seeing the current massacre in Syria, i would not complain if he US went in.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:29   #26
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Gaddaffi.
I have met the current President of Iraq, he is a far better man than Sadaam ever was.

Is there oil in Syria BG
Old 11-06-2012, 10:50   #27
God Member

We are still no wiser on whether an attack on the aircraft carrier happened.

That is not an indication that it didn't, because a similar event happened 45 years ago, about which nothing was ever reported officially.

PressTV - Israel attack on US Navy ship, history or story

There is much that happens that never gets told (other than by the persons who witnessed it)

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
That's because you're not on the 'Need to Know' list. They're controlling your computer.
No I think he was threatened with assasination for posting that information!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:50   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Gaddaffi.

Yeh But the Americans supplied Sadaam with the chemical weapons that he killed his own people with - which is like someone giving a teenager a gun to go and shoot a gang member, supplying a gun is a criminal offence.

Quote:
A 1994 congressional inquiry also found that dozens of biological agents, including various strains of anthrax, had been shipped to Iraq by US companies, under licence from the commerce department.
Furthermore, in 1988, the Dow Chemical company sold $1.5m-worth (£930,000) of pesticides to Iraq despite suspicions they would be used for chemical warfare.

Rumsfeld 'offered help to Saddam' | World news | The Guardian

Also the Americans gave weapons to the Mudja Hadeen in the 80's to help them fight the Communist Soviets! Who then once the Russians left Afghanistan started fighting each other and out of that came Al Qaeda! So effectively the Americans armed terrorists - and here we go again!

Last edited by kestrelx; 11-06-2012 at 11:55.
Old 11-06-2012, 18:07   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Yeah But the Americans supplied Saddam with the chemical weapons that he killed his own people with - which is like someone giving a teenager a gun to go and shoot a gang member, supplying a gun is a criminal offence.

Rumsfeld 'offered help to Saddam' | World news | The Guardian

Also the Americans gave weapons to the Mudja Hadeen in the 80's to help them fight the Communist Soviets! Who then once the Russians left Afghanistan started fighting each other and out of that came Al Qaeda! So effectively the Americans armed terrorists - and here we go again!
That's what one earwig said to another

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..