Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2010, 16:24   #1
JFT96

Manchester United, Road to the Chapionship 2011- 2012

With the wonder spud leaving,
BBC Sport - Football - Wayne Rooney wants to leave Man Utd - Sir Alex Ferguson
it won't be long before you join us in the race to the Championship Title next year.
The King is dead.....Ling live the King

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-10-2010, 17:59   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Manchester United, Road to the Championship 2011- 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
With the wonder spud leaving,
BBC Sport - Football - Wayne Rooney wants to leave Man Utd - Sir Alex Ferguson
it won't be long before you join us in the race to the Championship Title next year.
The King is dead.....Ling live the King
I remember one miss guided Manc saying 1 down 4 to go after they won the Charity Shield back in august, at this rate it could be the only thing they'll win this term
Champions league is on the box tonight and its the first time that I can remember that ITV have not selected United to screen as their match, United are on Sky instead
Old 20-10-2010, 21:28   #3
God Member

Re: Manchester United, Road to the Chapionship 2011- 2012

Who cares where Rooney goes to?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 08:38   #4
God Member

On the day when billions were being cut from peoples income the greedly little oink was moaning because United weren't spending more money n buying better players to give him a chance of winning trophies.

Beggars beleif, I really wish football would implode and greedy swines like him end up penniless
Old 21-10-2010, 17:12   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I remember one miss guided Manc saying 1 down 4 to go after they won the Charity Shield back in august, at this rate it could be the only thing they'll win this term
Champions league is on the box tonight and its the first time that I can remember that ITV have not selected United to screen as their match, United are on Sky instead
And it still holds tru Jay - we might still, who knows until the Fat Lady Sings.Totally shocked by the Rooney fiasco - but as I was reminded, he is a scouser - sorry D in G.
I will not be surprised if Rooney neever plays or even trains with United again, therefore he will be unlikely to play for England until he moves on. Who do United go for now - an interesting period is in store - for me, Mancie and the other United fans.
Old 21-10-2010, 17:19   #6
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
is a scouser - sorry D in G.
It's alright Barrie, slopey shoulders & on top of that he was a Blue anyway ! So what are Man.U to do ? wasn't there an agreement with Everton that they get a cut of any profit made by his sale ?
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 17:30   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
It's alright Barrie, slopey shoulders & on top of that he was a Blue anyway ! So what are Man.U to do ? wasn't there an agreement with Everton that they get a cut of any profit made by his sale ?
I think the agreement was that if United sold Rooney they would by his "Ma n Da" a new caravan.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 17:58   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I think the agreement was that if United sold Rooney they would by his "Ma n Da" a new caravan.
Ah the irrepressible Mancie ! Evenin' Mancie so What d'you reckon then ? That Scouse Scumbag is off but where ? Don't think they'd want to sell him to a British Club as he might come back & do a Tevez ...... How dashed annoying would that be eh ? So Where then Barca, Real & for how much ? He's not been sparking of late nationally or internationally so that'll knock a few quid off the asking price, plus he just cropped his ankle.

Wasn't it 27 Mill United paid for him in 2004, he's older now & as stated not sparking, don't think many takers would offer equivalent money, bit of a cat in a sack really. Oh well let's see what happens eh ?
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 18:05   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Ah the irrepressible Mancie ! Evenin' Mancie so What d'you reckon then ? That Scouse Scumbag is off but where ? Don't think they'd want to sell him to a British Club as he might come back & do a Tevez ...... How dashed annoying would that be eh ? So Where then Barca, Real & for how much ? He's not been sparking of late nationally or internationally so that'll knock a few quid off the asking price, plus he just cropped his ankle.

Wasn't it 27 Mill United paid for him in 2004, he's older now & as stated not sparking, don't think many takers would offer equivalent money, bit of a cat in a sack really. Oh well let's see what happens eh ?
After watching them over the last few games I think they'll be praying he'll stay
Old 21-10-2010, 18:16   #10

If my memory serves me right, i think Everton stand to make a 1/4 of what he sells for. And when you add to that the Glaziers need all the money they can get there won't be a lot in the pot to buy anyone of quality.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 18:19   #11
God Member

If I was Ferguson I'd send him out on loan ................to FC United - that'd give the spoilt brat a proper reality check
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 18:21   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
If my memory serves me right, i think Everton stand to make a 1/4 of what he sells for. And when you add to that the Glaziers need all the money they can get there won't be a lot in the pot to buy anyone of quality.
The fact is where will they even find anyone of quality, they are all tied up on huge contracts on money that the plumbers labourers at Old Trafford won't pay, they haven't replaced Ronaldo or Tevez, that's why The Fat Lad wants to leave
Old 21-10-2010, 18:22   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
If I was Ferguson I'd send him out on loan ................to FC United - that'd give the spoilt brat a proper reality check
Don't think they'd want him
Old 21-10-2010, 18:39   #14
God Member

United's hands are tied... Rooney won't be playing for us again and so we can't wait till the summer to sell ...will have to sell in January to get the best price.
If Madrid and Barca don't make a big offer then I can see only one option...I reckon he will go to City
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 00:01   #15

Lets face it Mancie. The creme has gone awfully sour. But awfully sweet on the other side of town.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..