Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

MCR ADIM 08-07-2011 21:15

Re: Sean Mc

Coleman warns McConville | Accrington Stanley News, Fixtures, Results, Table | Sky Sports

DAV007 08-07-2011 21:28

another player leaves which he is fully within his rights to do, and as usual they get criticised.

Redraine 08-07-2011 21:34

Sean's interview at Stockport:-

- Pure 107.8FM

lancsdave 08-07-2011 21:40

Shame they couldn't get the right headline :D

fc:stanley 08-07-2011 23:08

It's all to do with loyalty !! He was just a non league player before we gave him the chance! This season he did ok , he wasn't anything good , from watching 99% of accs games last season I can't remember a game were he stood out !! Oh yeh , doing ****e in the playoffs !! So coley came under so much criticism playing him and he rewards coley with what ? Not a move to a better club or a higher division but no to a club in a lower league and to a club which isnt at all better then us ATM.

Even Cav and Rocky had more commitment but get slated at every opportunity ! Some say I'm bitter but I'm not , just quite annoyed and deflated of what's happening at the club ATM !

cashman 08-07-2011 23:13

The fact he quoted the Stockport manager in the video, who whilst he was a good player in his day, is yet unproven at managerial level, i regard as n insult to Coley n his uncle jimmy, many have the top players have done sod all in management, as history proves.:(

maccawozzagod 09-07-2011 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanontheradio (Post 917531)
we overacheived massively last season and a lot of the players have cashed in on it

never a truer word spoken:mad:

VALAIRIAN 09-07-2011 07:25

Transfer.

Friday 8th Jul 2011.

McConville Departs.

Sean McConville has signed for Blue Square Premier side Stockport County.

The 22-year old scored 13 goals for Stanley last season and becomes Dietmar Hamann's first signing for the newly relegated side.

McConville arrived at Stanley in February 2009, making his Football League debut in the same month against Bournemouth and went on to make 89 appearances for the Reds.

He has agreed a two year deal at County.

So it is on the official site, Macca has left... I wish the lad well, it is his own choice! I feel it is the wrong choice, but he is driven by the cash so fair play to him - better him go than we end up being blackmailed into paying him stupid money to stay!!! I feel sorry for Uncle Jimmy - he must feel let down - blood is thicker than water, but not thicker than blood ;)

He had a good season last season, but flattered to deceive in the season and a half before. If we have got some cash left after paying Skem, then we have done well.

The problem we have now is - like Branch, Williams and Miles - he has gone and we will have to find somebody else to moan about..... :rolleyes: :)

He owes us nowt and we owe him the same.

In Coley, we trust.

VALAIRIAN 09-07-2011 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 917488)
Sean's interview at Stockport:-

- Pure 107.8FM

That is some interview!!!!!!!!! :(

cashman 09-07-2011 08:14

After a couple of seasons in the non league, he can always return...............to Primark.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

mab 09-07-2011 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 917554)
That is some interview!!!!!!!!! :(

Your not wrong VAL!!Interesting bit quote "nothing to do with the money its the stature of the manager" unquote:(:(:( As del-boy would say what a plonker:D

lancsdave 09-07-2011 08:26

Not heard the interview but from the snippets on here so far a home draw against Stockport in the FA Cup would provide a platform for a few polite responses to it :D

DAV007 09-07-2011 08:26

i heard an interview with the new stockport chairman.
He doesnt seem to realise how hard it will be to get out of the bs prem.
You can expect darlo, luton, fleetwood and cambridge to be strong next season.

Fritzel 09-07-2011 08:32

Training ground like a rugby pitch (oh wait it is a rugby pitch) home pitch was a cabbage patch all last season, all quality players have moved on, paid late months in a row (in installments) no commercial dept at all bringing in cash, just about got a shirt sponsor and kit deal (cant be that great as manager still wears his old Joma kit) ....why would Mcconville want to leave??

mab 09-07-2011 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritzel (Post 917578)
Training ground like a rugby pitch (oh wait it is a rugby pitch) home pitch was a cabbage patch all last season, all quality players have moved on, paid late months in a row (in installments) no commercial dept at all bringing in cash, just about got a shirt sponsor and kit deal (cant be that great as manager still wears his old Joma kit) ....why would Mcconville want to leave??

:eek: Now your just been picky;):D