Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2005, 23:40   #1
God Member

Coley - Jones .. Pic says it All

I think Coley agrees with our collective assesment of ...............

Old 17-08-2005, 00:02   #2

Re: Coley - Jones .. Pic says it All

bloody hell he's strong lol

excellent performance
Old 17-08-2005, 00:41   #3
God Member

I'll offer next time.......... to be picked up by jones that is. Ok better not don't want him injuring himself

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 01:09   #4
Member.

If anything in this life impresses me its passion, irrespective of whether it’s in one’s belief, in one’s work, sport or in the pit you can’t beat it…………..Nice to see it on the pitch, long may it rein…..

Give up Harwood, your only a slip of a girl……………lol

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 07:09   #5

Shouldn't he be hugging the ref? Any pics of the incidents leading up to the goal?
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 07:44   #6
God Member

why hugging the ref.... oh yeagh I see... just read your messageboard....

According the the alty messageboard.. the referee panicked when he realised the full timers might not beat the part timers so started to give decisons our way..

is that class or what ?
Old 17-08-2005, 07:54   #7
God Member

yeah right so what was the excuse for the liner, was he more for the part timers????

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 17-08-2005, 08:07   #8
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX

According the the alty messageboard.. the referee panicked when he realised the full timers might not beat the part timers so started to give decisons our way..

is that class or what ?
So the keeper wasnt fouled on the line then? and band wasnt fouled before the cross came in? how come your players didnt celebrate at first then? no wonder you wear glasses
Alty all over britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 08:11   #9
God Member

Don't forget about your ball boys either.. fancy being instructed to only retrieve the ball for the home team... using kids to try and cheat thats disgusting..

my glasses? oh my god I don't believe your having a go at me wearing glasses..... I also have a bald head and a beer belly... or are you saving them for later..... jeeeze man your showing yourself up now.
Old 17-08-2005, 08:20   #10
Junior Member+

Quote:
Don't forget about your ball boys either.. fancy being instructed to only retrieve the ball for the home team... using kids to try and cheat thats disgusting..

my glasses? oh my god I don't believe your having a go at me wearing glasses..... I also have a bald head and a beer belly... or are you saving them for later..... jeeeze man your showing yourself up now.
Your ballboy quote is nonsense.
Alty all over britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 08:23   #11
God Member

The cheat bit I agree is OTT as theres no rules.... But in the spirit of the game its cheating.. They only retrieved the ball for the home team unless otherwise instructed. Presumably if your chasing the game and want it quick?
Old 17-08-2005, 09:07   #12
Senior Member+

The bit about the ballboys is actually correct. I never notice things like that normally, but I saw it happening last night.
Old 17-08-2005, 11:34   #13
God Member

yeah I felt quite sorry for the lads cos they sometimes didn't know what they should do, pick it up or not??? If you wanna use the argument that your keeper was fouled when our goal went in then what about one of the goals being disallowed for offside when it was blatantly on side!! When it comes down to it if every decision was made correctly to the letter and to how the fans/refs/management/players etc...we would have still won last night

Old 17-08-2005, 11:58   #14

Quote:

is that class or what ?
i didn't post the comment about favouring full timers. I never think refs show bias, if they are crap and arrogant it usually gets dished out equally. But i would have thought you owed the ref a big vote of thanks for allowing the goal.
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 12:09   #15
God Member

what like you should be thanking the liner for putting his flag up for offside when ball went in and it was disallowed when it was onside???

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..