Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2005, 12:18   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Coley - Jones .. Pic says it All

Remind you of anything??????

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3484.JPG (41.5 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6089.JPG (31.5 KB, 89 views)
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2005, 12:27   #17
Senior Member+

Nice one smiffy
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 13:32   #18

I NEVER saw Coley doing that with Crichton did you?
Old 17-08-2005, 14:25   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alty all over britain
So the keeper wasnt fouled on the line then? and band wasnt fouled before the cross came in? how come your players didnt celebrate at first then? no wonder you wear glasses

Ok maybe there was a foul but how many game have you been to where the officails have disallowed 3 goals...............not many........didnt think so therefore maybe this was a bit of luck you will get your fair share of it too

JUST TAKE IT LIKE MEN.......YOU LOST............ITS FOOTBALL

If you want every decision to go for you at home then its only a short drive to Old Trafford im sure Malcom will welcome you extra fans with open arms
Old 17-08-2005, 15:42   #20

Smiffy you spud!!

alty had the first have of the refs decisions and we had the second as they say it evens itself out.

Your lads should have finished four absolute sitters but they didnt we finished three and got two disallowed thats life with footie

On another note did anyone notice a difference with the quality at the back (exc robbie) Crichton wouldnt have stopped them I feel.
flying red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 18:48   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying red
On another note did anyone notice a difference with the quality at the back (exc robbie) Crichton wouldnt have stopped them I feel.
I think 3 of the back 4 are quality players and Jones is playing out of his skin right now. The right-back position is a problem right now, but should improve once Cav is fit. Only problem then is, which of the 2 quality central defenders will Coley drop to make room for Williams?

The midfield really needs sorting out, as with such weaknesses it's always putting the defence under pressure.
Old 17-08-2005, 21:07   #22
Senior Member+

Well unemployed coalminer, you must be the one wearing the specs, coz everyone on the away stand saw the ball boy incidents and when it comes to refs and liners (or is assistant refs) they favoured your lot all night. Some very dubious decisions IMHO. There again, if the goal was a foul (and as we were at t'other end, we could not possibly comment as were most Alty fans - then t'ref and liner would have favoured Alty and not given the goal as they didn't with the 2 other (legitimate) goals

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2005, 21:10   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy
Well unemployed coalminer, you must be the one wearing the specs, coz everyone on the away stand saw the ball boy incidents and when it comes to refs and liners (or is assistant refs) they favoured your lot all night. Some very dubious decisions IMHO. There again, if the goal was a foul (and as we were at t'other end, we could not possibly comment as were most Alty fans - then t'ref and liner would have favoured Alty and not given the goal as they didn't with the 2 other (legitimate) goals
Actually I did have my glasses on last night
Unemployed Coalminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2005, 11:01   #24
Senior Member+

cheers smiffy you have cheered me up big time

mate

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..