Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By keep the faith
  • 2 Post By Twenty Eight

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2022, 14:42   #1

Stanley v Rovers

Coley expressed his disappointment with the team who played the second game on Saturday. I agree enirely but with one exception. Liam Coyle worked his socks off, he gave it 100%.
cashman likes this.
keep the faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-07-2022, 15:29   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Stanley v Rovers

as soon as i looked who was warming up for the second match i said we would get stuffed,the first game was ours no doubt at all.was only about 3 players good enough i thought.
Old 12-07-2022, 15:30   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
Coley expressed his disappointment with the team who played the second game on Saturday. I agree enirely but with one exception. Liam Coyle worked his socks off, he gave it 100%.
I was disappointed with his interview. No need to dig out individuals at this early stage.
Express disappointment with the team but having a pop at named individuals wasn't right in my humble opinion.
pifco and Watchdog like this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 15:41   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
I was disappointed with his interview. No need to dig out individuals at this early stage.
Express disappointment with the team but having a pop at named individuals wasn't right in my humble opinion.
Unless you are stevie wonder it was obvious to most people.
Old 12-07-2022, 15:49   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Unless you are stevie wonder it was obvious to most people.
Don't get your point.
Feel for Rodgers and Procter in particular for being spot balled like that.
Some things best kept in the dressing room.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 16:43   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
I don't like individual,s being named like that although Proctor in my opinion had a mare he wasn't on his own apart from Coyle who worked his socks off the rest were pretty awful but a friendly at the end of the day. Pretty sure Rovers fans weren't happy with the first game plus these 11,s and formation,s surely just experiments. The under 23,s play tonight against Glossop will be interesting to see who plays because on paper we should be favourite,s, and has players get more into the legs has the friendly,s progress perhaps those Coley chose to name can redeem themselves.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 18:12   #7
God Member

Saw photos of Notts and H.Pell esq off the pitch, but is Harry Perrit currently injured?
From what little I’ve seen of him I was hoping he might develop into a useful left back.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..