Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2006, 11:52   #16

Re: Trouble

not a bad idea :P

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Accrington Web
Old 27-03-2006, 12:03   #17

Oh Deary me you northern lads tut tut ,
Old 27-03-2006, 12:17   #18

take the point that this does stanleys good name harm, but the reality is that those involved are not fans of any club they are merely thugs who want to fight each other, and sadly dispite arrests will get away with it. a life time ban from ALL football grounds and a stiff jail sentence please, fines and communuity service just doesnt seem to work.
rant over
Old 27-03-2006, 13:09   #19

I agree, saturday had nothing to do with accrington fans, it was burnley fans, and possibly a few rovers aswell
As i got towards the Minster, there was alot of police, and fair play, they seemed on top of it at all times
It was pretty common knowledge that it was going to happen, plenty of rumors, and none of us should be surprised that the trouble has been routed back to us.
But all in all, i found the York fans very friendly, and a safe journey home on the train
Old 27-03-2006, 13:26   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMonkey
I agree, saturday had nothing to do with accrington fans, it was burnley fans,
what do you expect from inbred neanderthals .....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 27-03-2006, 13:51   #21

Have posted am email to the editorial at York. We shall see what comes back!!!
Old 27-03-2006, 14:58   #22

My club always blames ,non fans for the aggro that follows us,it must be true then if your lot say the same.
Old 27-03-2006, 15:27   #23

'Cos Herefords obviously located in a real hotbed of football

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
Old 27-03-2006, 16:32   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
what do you expect from inbred neanderthals .....
It was also rovers aswell
Old 27-03-2006, 18:32   #25
God Member

Article in tonights LET which doesn't help the name of stanley either

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 27-03-2006, 20:04   #26
God Member

The article reads as though it was us but then it quoted home fans on the forum, but having read the forum, everybody seems to be aware that we had nothing to do with it and it was Burnley/Blackburn. Complaint e-mailed.

Last edited by maccawozzagod; 27-03-2006 at 20:13.
Old 27-03-2006, 22:00   #27
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_ASFC
It was also rovers aswell

1. why would rovers n burnley combine forces (so to speak) and fight YORK fans ?....i mean cmon they aint exactly preston bolton or wigan are they ?

2. if they didnt combine and fought each other in york, why the hell go all that way (88 miles ish) for a scrap when they live 13 miles apart ?

3. EVERY club has a minority ...sooner you realise that stanley are also in that group the better....

it wasnt me officer im not a stanley fan im a rovers fan.....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 27-03-2006, 22:05   #28
God Member

Quote:
1. why would rovers n burnley combine forces (so to speak) and fight YORK fans ?....i mean cmon they aint exactly preston bolton or wigan are they ?

2. if they didnt combine and fought each other in york, why the hell go all that way (88 miles ish) for a scrap when they live 13 miles apart ?

3. EVERY club has a minority ...sooner you realise that stanley are also in that group the better....

To be honest anyone who goes looking for a scrap is not any team's fan, just a complete d***head

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 27-03-2006, 22:31   #29

Quote:

Stanley ARE not in that group! I have seen other Stanley fans have a word with people for swearing etc

We would not put up with people troublemaking, we would end it on the spot. There is no place for hooliganism, and any of these idiots that think they can attach themselves to a proud club like ours had better think again. Stanley fans WILl NOT stand for it

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
Old 27-03-2006, 23:24   #30

Nobody knows everybody in a crowd but in a small community everybody knows everybody! That is where the heart of Accrington Stanley is, we are not faceless nonentities & that is why we follow the Reds, for the true face of football. No players on ridiculous wages, who are paid by the fans & will integrate with them, a chairman with an open door & management who know the true fans-try saying that about Blackburn, Burnley etc. By the comments on this site regarding the trouble at York & all true Stanley fans speaking out aginst it & singing from the same hymn sheet let it be known to the morons who dare to try to blacken our name- you will be named & shamed so simple solution - stick to your own club where you can be a non entity & leave us to enjoy the beautiful game that is football!
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..