Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2006, 23:41   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
1. why would rovers n burnley combine forces (so to speak) and fight YORK fans ?....i mean cmon they aint exactly preston bolton or wigan are they ?

2. if they didnt combine and fought each other in york, why the hell go all that way (88 miles ish) for a scrap when they live 13 miles apart ?

3. EVERY club has a minority ...sooner you realise that stanley are also in that group the better....

it wasnt me officer im not a stanley fan im a rovers fan.....
You add nothing to the debate on here, so why don't you do us all a favour & toddle off.....

MUPPETT!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Accrington Web
Old 27-03-2006, 23:44   #32
God Member

Quote:
im not a stanley fan im a rovers fan.....
Toss off then.
Simple enough for you?
Old 28-03-2006, 14:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al
Nobody knows everybody in a crowd but in a small community everybody knows everybody! That is where the heart of Accrington Stanley is, we are not faceless nonentities & that is why we follow the Reds, for the true face of football.!

you do talk swaddle, your saying your happy your in conference and not the prem

anyway

as someone has already said

blackburn and burnley would not combine, it would be one or the other, as they would just fight themselves
Old 28-03-2006, 15:23   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
you do talk swaddle, your saying your happy your in conference and not the prem

anyway

as someone has already said

blackburn and burnley would not combine, it would be one or the other, as they would just fight themselves
Yeah, we're happy where we are, although we'll strive to do better. Most of Blackburns fans are so fickle its unreal, never going to most home games, never mind away. Pre-Jack Walker, they probably didn't even follow results!

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Old 28-03-2006, 16:30   #35

we`ll see how your attendences change next year shall we

see who has some fickle fans then
Old 28-03-2006, 16:34   #36
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller
You add nothing to the debate on here, so why don't you do us all a favour & toddle off.....

MUPPETT!
you mean my opinion differs from yours and you dont like it ?.....

i made more sense in my 3 point comment than you lot put in 3 pages

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 28-03-2006, 16:37   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker
Toss off then.
Simple enough for you?
my comment was a sarcastic remark regarding you stanley fans.....not a measure of my support of a team

" i swear officer im not a stanley fan im a rovers / burnley fan "..i dont wanna drag my beautiful clubs name through the mire so il pretend to support somebody else when i see fit to cause trouble ......oh deary me .. ...

wise up lil boy

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 28-03-2006, 16:43   #38
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Yeah, we're happy where we are, although we'll strive to do better. Most of Blackburns fans are so fickle its unreal, never going to most home games, never mind away. Pre-Jack Walker, they probably didn't even follow results!
fickle maybe .....IGNORANT nope

Old 28-03-2006, 18:01   #39
God Member

Blackburn and BUrnley fans hate each other?

Do they heck as like.

When they are at opposite ends of a football field maybe. Hardcore fans from each club who live in their respective towns maybe. The fact of the matter is that many fans drink together in Accrington and the trouble was planned earlier in the season after our home match resulted in trouble in and around local pubs. The information was passed to the various authorities by many different people and acted upon. So don't bring your big town big club Im right your not type of nonsense on here telling Stanley fans who know how it is how it is.

I believe the message was toss off.
Old 28-03-2006, 19:17   #40
Senior Member+

seen as burnley played on friday i doubt they would have been sitting in an empty turf moor, rovers fran maybe but how do you know they haven't been reported and banned from the grounds? AS the fan comes from accrington how do you know he was a stanley fan?

By the way the papers may have assumed the fan was an accrington fan..
Old 28-03-2006, 19:20   #41
Senior Member+

before i had written that post blackburn raver had posted but now must have been deleted..
Old 28-03-2006, 19:23   #42
Senior Member+

deleted coz it told the truth and planks in this stanley forum cant handle that ...

Last edited by BLACKBURN RAVER; 28-03-2006 at 19:28.
Old 28-03-2006, 19:31   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
Blackburn and BUrnley fans hate each other?

Do they heck as like.

When they are at opposite ends of a football field maybe. Hardcore fans from each club who live in their respective towns maybe. The fact of the matter is that many fans drink together in Accrington and the trouble was planned earlier in the season after our home match resulted in trouble in and around local pubs. The information was passed to the various authorities by many different people and acted upon. So don't bring your big town big club Im right your not type of nonsense on here telling Stanley fans who know how it is how it is.

I believe the message was toss off.
I SUGGEST YOU READ THE PAPERS.....

LET 28/03/06....PAGE 2

STANLEY FAN IN AFFRAY CHARGE

A 43 YR OLD ACCRINGTON MAN HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH AFFRAY FOLLOWING FIGHTING AFTER THE GAME AGAINST YORK ......

STILL WANNA ARGUE THE TOSS OR ARE THE PAPERS WRONG TOO ?????

edited just for a SPECIAL moderator

Last edited by BLACKBURN RAVER; 28-03-2006 at 19:52.
Old 28-03-2006, 19:34   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
deleted coz it told the truth and planks in this stanley forum cant handle that ...
how does one fan who probably never attends home game regulary mean the club have a holligan element? One idiot went out for a scrap...sys he is an accy fan therefore we now have a group of animals?
Old 28-03-2006, 19:34   #45
Senior Member+

duplicate post, sorry

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..