Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2008, 22:34   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Rovers v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
Missed Burnley off the list? Why should they be on there? Your just a small town in Burnley anyway

cheeky ........ doh theres no asterixs allowed lol...oh well i think you can guess

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-10-2008, 22:36   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
We aint Local Cashy..we arer Global my son!
Hey gumshoe...........get stuffed.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 22:39   #18
Senior Member+

notice mancie aint replied to my original post....guess you cant make excuses for FACT !!!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 02-10-2008, 22:42   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Hey gumshoe...........get stuffed.
Now I would have took that as being abit of a personal attack.. but Ronnie tells me you are an OK geezer ..trying to beat the extradition order from Spain..look Roy..stay tight..keep stum and it will be sorted my son.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 23:05   #20
God Member

Oooops br (lower case) is on me ..raver you tosspot..shiftiin neg karma.?..no need for that my son..but all in all after all said and done ..I'd meet you up Bolton Road anytime.. just to talk about the old days.. I mean the day Rovers bought the league.
Old 02-10-2008, 23:14   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Oooops br (lower case) is on me ..raver you tosspot..shiftiin neg karma.?..no need for that my son..but all in all after all said and done ..I'd meet you up Bolton Road anytime.. just to talk about the old days.. I mean the day Rovers bought the league.
I know what you mean mate but kama means nothing.I just got some too,but the spinless gets darent sign it.Typical rovers low lifes.
Old 02-10-2008, 23:36   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:

karma is there to give and take...like it or lump it !!!!

and its not UP bolton road....as the song says.its..going DOWN the bolton road to see the blackburn aces !!!

id meet you anytime...get a life you pillock !!! you sound like a 12 year old child on a firm website !!!

and as i say,we bought it yes !! but you are still doing so !!!!

Old 02-10-2008, 23:37   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
I know what you mean mate but kama means nothing.I just got some too,but the spinless gets darent sign it.Typical rovers low lifes.

aint me mt, i allways sign mine...just ask mancie

Old 02-10-2008, 23:41   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
karma is there to give and take...like it or lump it !!!!

and its not UP bolton road....as the song says.its..going DOWN the bolton road to see the blackburn aces !!!

id meet you anytime...get a life you pillock !!! you sound like a 12 year old child on a firm website !!!

and as i say,we bought it yes !! but you are still doing so !!!!

I'm not the one to give advice but come on raver.. kick the crack cociane into touch my son..it's doin yer ed in!
Old 03-10-2008, 00:05   #25
God Member

New vidi of a fat Rovers fan ready to get down Ewood and get his head kicked in...because we are really your freinds.. and you will never be alone again

Last edited by Mancie; 03-10-2008 at 00:09.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:28   #26
God Member

You lot have got 2 days to sort it... goin under Rovers.. 0-2 to the team with history.. Blackburn? who are they?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:21   #27
God Member

I got a red one too...........seems like baby house all round.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:35   #28
Resting in Peace

Seem to think this is Mancies first visit on here since Liverpool gave the Mancs a football leason about 3 week ago, probably couldn't take the stick of Bagpuss Mhead has no room to talk he deserted United when the Yanks took over the Theatre of Merchandising, at least his father kept the faith
Old 03-10-2008, 11:06   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Mhead has no room to talk he deserted United when the Yanks took over the Theatre of Merchandising, at least his father kept the faith
FC United fans are still 'Big' United fans just some refuse to fund the debt of the club brought on by The Gnome (Malcolm Glazer).We have quite alot of young new generation of supporters that come to the games,but the vast majority I would say are in the 30/50 year old bracket,which is my age group,and have seen the bad (getting relegated to the 2nd division in the 70's ) And the good times.You will never totally get that out of our blood.And if you read the words in my signiture I think it says it all,especially the 'Two Uniteds but the soul is one,as the Busby Babes carry on'
Old 04-10-2008, 10:42   #30

rovers 2 scum 1

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..