Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2014, 13:50   #691
Senior Member+

Re: Christian Science

did you really have to quote all the post... seeing your face once was enough
Old 20-03-2014, 13:53   #692
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
Jesus said, "I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

He also said, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Yes , verses from the Bible .

But can we get back to your verses ?

I will repeat the question I asked but which you avoid answering . And by the way K99WARD , I am not like Michelle in "allo , allo " and will ask this only once . As long as you are on the scene I will persist in asking the question until you answer it . Your continued refusal to answer will no doubt enable the members of Accy Web to make their own judgement regarding you .

So amid your obfuscation are you saying that it is true that Jesus commanded his followers just to tell the Gospel and made no other commands because nothing further is required of them ?
Old 20-03-2014, 14:03   #693
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Christian Science

Just as God doesn't answer the prayers of the needy, he will not answer you.
He avoids questions or replies that prove what he is.
Old 20-03-2014, 14:07   #694

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
Yes , verses from the Bible .

But can we get back to your verses ?

I will repeat the question I asked but which you avoid answering . And by the way K99WARD , I am not like Michelle in "allo , allo " and will ask this only once . As long as you are on the scene I will persist in asking the question until you answer it . Your continued refusal to answer will no doubt enable the members of Accy Web to make their own judgement regarding you .

So amid your obfuscation are you saying that it is true that Jesus commanded his followers just to tell the Gospel and made no other commands because nothing further is required of them ?
Vee haf vays of making you tak. lol. I really did think I had answered your question but if you want a fuller answer you had better come to PSBC. I can't be fuller than that as the mods have declared it advertising.
Old 20-03-2014, 14:08   #695
Senior Member+

He cant avoid the question anymore can he? or is he going to deny the word of god?

JCB is almost becoming repetitive in his quest for answers

oh and...I just love me a bit of bitstrips
Attached Images
File Type: jpg upon entering heaven.jpg (150.3 KB, 51 views)
Old 20-03-2014, 14:09   #696
Senior Member+

Quote:
You can catch me on Broadway at the open air meeting every other Thursday starting at 1:30
Perhaps a reason people don`t shop in Accy, you`ve scared them all away. Can you set up shop somewhere else, central Moscow maybe.
Old 20-03-2014, 14:24   #697

Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Perhaps a reason people don`t shop in Accy, you`ve scared them all away. Can you set up shop somewhere else, central Moscow maybe.

Admittedly, it was a few years ago, but I was unfortunate enough to be on Broadway when one of these nutters decided people were ignoring him, so he turned his amplifier to the full eleven, windows in the town hall shook to his rhythm entering the pound shop to avoid his insane prattlings didn't help the cheap goods falling from the shelves disintegrating before I could buy them.
People shouting for him to turn it down, his replies useless bible witterings, a policeman arrived on the scene, considered his options and unplugged the mike.
He was cheered by the shoppers and one of them moved forward to wipe the idiots mouth foam from his uniform.
Old 20-03-2014, 14:24   #698
Senior Member+

Who would I see for permission to come an take some pics of the inside of the building K99WARD?

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Old 20-03-2014, 14:39   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Accrington is a lovely place to shop. Far better than Burn***.

You should be proud of your town and council.
Old 20-03-2014, 14:43   #700

Christian Science

Quote:

We are very proud but we aren't conceited enough to try and convert others to join something they don't want to know about.
Ace
Old 20-03-2014, 14:46   #701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Admittedly, it was a few years ago, but I was unfortunate enough to be on Broadway when one of these nutters decided people were ignoring him, so he turned his amplifier to the full eleven, windows in the town hall shook to his rhythm entering the pound shop to avoid his insane prattlings didn't help the cheap goods falling from the shelves disintegrating before I could buy them.
People shouting for him to turn it down, his replies useless bible witterings, a policeman arrived on the scene, considered his options and unplugged the mike.
He was cheered by the shoppers and one of them moved forward to wipe the idiots mouth foam from his uniform.
Actually one of our main speakers is called "Nutter" so he wouldn't be offended by you calling him that and he doesn't need amplification. He can be heard the length of Broadway. Come along and listen. He speaks to people of all persuasions. Who knows something might sink in. We usually start with a hymn but I am not a trained singer so don't expect too much from that department. lol
Old 20-03-2014, 14:47   #702
Senior Member+

Quote:

Don`t like shopping, and i`d like it even less if The God Squad are out and about bothering everyone.
Old 20-03-2014, 14:51   #703

Christian Science

Quote:
Actually one of our main speakers is called "Nutter" so he wouldn't be offended by you calling him that and he doesn't need amplification. He can be heard the length of Broadway. Come along and listen. He speaks to people of all persuasions. Who knows something might sink in. We usually start with a hymn but I am not a trained singer so don't expect too much from that department. lol

You really are pathetic in a religious sort of way, your God must look on you in shame.
Old 20-03-2014, 15:28   #704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
You really are pathetic in a religious sort of way, your God must look on you in shame.
Well I do agree with you Less but we do worship a loving God who is willing to save all who will let him but man is a sinful creature and I guess God doesn't want a heaven just like the earth so those who would seek it will be required to change.

"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
Old 20-03-2014, 15:36   #705

Did you hear about the man looking on at an open air meeting? He shouted out that he didn't want religion ramming down his throat, to which the speaker replied, "well shut your gob then!" :-)
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..