Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 20:27   #16
God Member

Re: Melting Pot Blue Mink

I thought it was summat to do with Starbucks coffee shops & tax dodging.
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-12-2012, 21:26   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
i dont understand the opening post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Cos yeh don't watch the news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
i heard about the cencus findings on the news but didnt link it to the opening post, it wasnt as much a sentence as just a random arrangment of words. i couldnt make any sense of it
That was me being a diplomatic sod ems, to demonstrate yeh weren't dumb, but yeh managed to shatter that illusion.
MargaretR likes this.
Old 12-12-2012, 21:41   #18
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
That was me being a diplomatic sod
Old 13-12-2012, 12:06   #19
Rest in Peace

Got round to replying Wynonie hope this helps.
Nothing wrong with coffee coloured people,a realy beautiful colour.As for agent provocateur (looked it up ) womens underware.
For Les just stating the cencus in London only 80% of the people say they are British White. The song is completly anti-racist as both Gynn and MargaretR agree. Regarding what Susie said must sit all day watching the web expecting instant replies,Sue i'm lucky to post one a day,I see you get an average of 12 . get some cleaning up done woman.

Sorry if I upset anyone but you said Wynonie in a recent post you can write anything within reason.

An early Happy Christmas and a Prosperus New Year to all you readers.
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 12:11   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Oh dear. shot yerself in foot again.
Old 13-12-2012, 12:15   #21
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonx View Post
Nothing wrong with coffee coloured people,a realy beautiful colour.As for agent provocateur (looked it up ) womens underware.
For Les just stating the cencus in London only 80% of the people say they are British White. The song is completly anti-racist as both Gynn and MargaretR agree. Regarding what Susie said must sit all day watching the web expecting instant replies,Sue i'm lucky to post one a day,I see you get an average of 12 . get some cleaning up done woman.

Sorry if I upset anyone but you said Wynonie in a recent post you can write anything within reason.

...and the original point of your post was?
susie123 likes this.
Old 13-12-2012, 12:20   #22
Resting In Peace

Quote:

You may have got round to replying but it would have been better to give a little more detail in your original post unless you were hoping for it to be taken in different ways.

As for me doing some cleaning up, nothing I'd like better. Perhaps you'd care to swop places with me - I'm currently in bed awaiting chemotherapy treatment at Royal Lancaster Infirmary next week. Perhaps that will give me some energy for the housework. Meanwhile I look to Accyweb to help keep me amused.
Old 13-12-2012, 13:21   #23
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Nothing wrong with coffee coloured people,a realy beautiful colour.
For Les just stating the cencus in London only 80% of the people say they are British White. The song is completly anti-racist as both Gynn and MargaretR agree. .
What a shame you didn't as usual, make you're thoughts Clear, you come on make a one sentence pronouncement never put a link to a subject, then as many have said cause confusion.
I didn't state what I was in the census, perhaps that's because they don't give a choice for what I am?
Or maybe it's none of their business?
So even if you had taken the bother to post a decent thread about that subject or in fact any subject!
It isn't likely to be accurate.
Please in future give us more of what you mean.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..