Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2014, 12:53   #3708
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Hey C'mon..explain this cut and paste...

BBC News - EU Referendum Bill: Peers delay legislation

Your guys have delayed this bill just enough that it probably won't become law, so that they can ignore it on a technicality if they get in power. Really hope that you and your party are proud of stopping the will of the people.

Vote Labour..Vote Europe!

To paraphrase the great labour politician Kenneth Moss of Rishton Towers..us nuggets really shouldn't 'purport to know far more about things than your average man on the street, because we don't know what is really going on, because we just read stuff'

I despise conservative values..but current labour values typified by the Mossian edict above, remind me of Animal Farm.. 'all animals are equal except the pigs who are wiser'

Strange how Orwell depicted his version of politicians pretending to work for the people as trough eating pigs.

Surely none of you really believed that the electorate would get a say in the thorny problem that is the EU?

Now Ed Balls is trying to say that he will turn the economy around if Labour get into power at the next election......and just how is he planning on doing this......?
They couldn't manage it when they were in power the last time.
When in opposition a politician can say anything he wants about what they plan to do in the future......it can't be tested until they are in power...and then it is too late.

His speech gives me no confidence at all. After all look at what Ed milliband did to banking/power shares and he isn't even in government.
Shower of fisons, the lot of them!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote