View Single Post
Old 23-01-2005, 19:39   #6
RedRedRedTFC
Junior Member+

Re: Well beaten by quality Lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accy_Reds
True Jase.. True.

However RedRedRedTFC... your team was as ****e as ours today. and "that number 18" put redmile in his place a couple of times (the fat ******* )

And about Proctor.. I really dont know why you show such hatred towards him with your choice of words.. I don't recall him doing anything to warrant such a response.

Forza Ultras!
well Proctor had been warned twice by the ref in the five minutes before he was booked, once for his petulant bouncing the ball down, once for argueing, all the incidents were silly niggly things, he didn't have a bad tackle in him but he managed to wind the ref up to get himself booked as if he was trying to prove he was "getting involved" I don't have any hatred toward him, I call him a tw*t because his behaviour was silly and pointless

As for the rest maybe I am being a bit harsh on Accy with my comments but I do respect you lot and you are one of the clubs I personally hope will be in the play-offs but you need something better than what you showed yesterday. We are part-time and had 5 teenagers in our team yesterday; Aldershot, Exeter and Hereford have all done for us recently when we have had similar injury / suspension problems. It's not gloating to tell you your keeper is a joke, he wasn't at fault for the goal yesterday but he didn't instill any confidence in your defence with his antics, IMO he will let you down badly if he plays like that again this season. As for your 18, if you are happy with him beating old fat Matty Readymeal twice in 90 mins (and then failing at the next hurdle) then maybe you should be aiming just for a top ten place rather than play-offs. Maybe he just had a bad game but I would be very frustrated if our forwards fouled as frequently in the final third as he did yesterday, it's probably unfair to judge on that one game but a top goalscorer looks a must signing to improve your team.

Good luck for the remainder of the year
RedRedRedTFC
RedRedRedTFC is offline   Reply With Quote