Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2005, 20:17   #1
Junior Member+

Well beaten by quality Lambs

Well thanks, lovely Accy have donated us a nice three points to add to the three we had from you a while ago. Very nice of you

Not a great turn out by your fans today but those who bothered did sing well , made a fair amount of noise and you have got a good display of flags (like the "we eat pies" touch!). Hope those that made the journey all had a good day (other than the footie obviously)

I understand that your keeper and your No18 were fighting over who got the red nose and baggy trousers, what a pair of clowns. I'm certain your keeper was doing his best to give us a second and the 18 never got within 10 feet of the ball without fouling / going offside or something else bizarre to end your attacks. I think he even managed to pick the ball up with both hands once to give us a free kick and he did a great job time wasting for us. You are all right by the way Cook is rubbish. Did Proctor bet on himself to get booked what a tw*t.

I would like to wish you well for the rest of the season, but I really can't see you making the play offs with the shower you put out at the Lamb today, but hey maybe it was just a one off (two-off??)

Good luck see you next year
RedRedRed TFC
RedRedRedTFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-01-2005, 21:03   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Well beaten by quality Lambs

Our travelling support dwarfs your 3 men & a dog that go away............

But, its quality not quantity that counts.... off the pitch we where superb!

On it. I ain't gonna comment, the fact Big Frank came on our supporters coach to apologise says it all!

Oh & REDREDREDTFC .... you where supposed to be at home 950 mutes at the lamb!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2005, 23:37   #3

True Jase.. True.

However RedRedRedTFC... your team was as ****e as ours today. and "that number 18" put redmile in his place a couple of times (the fat ******* )

And about Proctor.. I really dont know why you show such hatred towards him with your choice of words.. I don't recall him doing anything to warrant such a response.

Forza Ultras!
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2005, 18:15   #4
I am Banned

a.s.f.c fr the last 3 games i have seen,both hereford utd home and away and tamworth yesterday,3 things com to mind NOPASSION NOFIGHT NO PRIDE,that is bad enough,but the worst thing is no guts,we are ateam without idea,s motivation and yesterday was an absolute disgrace,has jc got any idea anymore,perhaps after 6years he has tookus asfar as he can,i am not knocking his record with us but perhaps he has not got te experiance of this level of football to get us out of the conference,
weakest link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2005, 18:32   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by weakest link
a.s.f.c fr the last 3 games i have seen,both hereford utd home and away and tamworth yesterday,3 things com to mind NOPASSION NOFIGHT NO PRIDE,that is bad enough,but the worst thing is no guts,we are ateam without idea,s motivation and yesterday was an absolute disgrace,has jc got any idea anymore,perhaps after 6years he has tookus asfar as he can,i am not knocking his record with us but perhaps he has not got te experiance of this level of football to get us out of the conference,
Full time football has IMO resulted in the back room staff complicating things, the formation, their ideas, training etc we need to go back to basics. Coley said that his plan was to keep it to 0-0 until half time at Tamworth. Now why a full time team with ambitions of promotion go to Tamponworth to try to contain them I'll never know. Also this 4-5-1 formation again is complcating the issue & we are focusing too much on cat & mouse tactics.

I know JC & JB read the forum so please

BACK TO BASICS, remember how we got to where we are. Pick the best players in each position, motivate them so they would die on the pitch if needs be (not literally but u know wot I mean) then let them get on with it! Pre season we looked very good but we just can't seem to get the tempo right. That is because of instructions to contain & defensive formations. Our defence ain't good enough to do what Chester did but we could still beat teams if we play to our strengths.

Pick the team, motivate & them let them get on with it! As soon as we went 0-1 down yesterday we started to play.

Let them off the leash Coley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 23-01-2005, 19:39   #6
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accy_Reds
True Jase.. True.

However RedRedRedTFC... your team was as ****e as ours today. and "that number 18" put redmile in his place a couple of times (the fat ******* )

And about Proctor.. I really dont know why you show such hatred towards him with your choice of words.. I don't recall him doing anything to warrant such a response.

Forza Ultras!
well Proctor had been warned twice by the ref in the five minutes before he was booked, once for his petulant bouncing the ball down, once for argueing, all the incidents were silly niggly things, he didn't have a bad tackle in him but he managed to wind the ref up to get himself booked as if he was trying to prove he was "getting involved" I don't have any hatred toward him, I call him a tw*t because his behaviour was silly and pointless

As for the rest maybe I am being a bit harsh on Accy with my comments but I do respect you lot and you are one of the clubs I personally hope will be in the play-offs but you need something better than what you showed yesterday. We are part-time and had 5 teenagers in our team yesterday; Aldershot, Exeter and Hereford have all done for us recently when we have had similar injury / suspension problems. It's not gloating to tell you your keeper is a joke, he wasn't at fault for the goal yesterday but he didn't instill any confidence in your defence with his antics, IMO he will let you down badly if he plays like that again this season. As for your 18, if you are happy with him beating old fat Matty Readymeal twice in 90 mins (and then failing at the next hurdle) then maybe you should be aiming just for a top ten place rather than play-offs. Maybe he just had a bad game but I would be very frustrated if our forwards fouled as frequently in the final third as he did yesterday, it's probably unfair to judge on that one game but a top goalscorer looks a must signing to improve your team.

Good luck for the remainder of the year
RedRedRedTFC
Old 23-01-2005, 19:50   #7
Junior Member+

[QUOTE=Willie Miller]Our travelling support dwarfs your 3 men & a dog that go away............

Hopefully we might get a chance to travel up to Accy on a nice bright Saturday afternoon someday , the dog gets well p*ssed off at being dragged out on cold, wet, winter nights . We'll have to have a word with the fixture secretary .
Old 23-01-2005, 20:28   #8
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=RedRedRedTFC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller
Our travelling support dwarfs your 3 men & a dog that go away............

Hopefully we might get a chance to travel up to Accy on a nice bright Saturday afternoon someday , the dog gets well p*ssed off at being dragged out on cold, wet, winter nights . We'll have to have a word with the fixture secretary .
What an excuse..............

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..