View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 22:45   #3
Retlaw
I am Banned

Re: Crocker...Who loves ya baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Council boss?s Blackburn to Accrington test trip just the ticket (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Talk about blinkered reporting...bigging up the good and downplaying the bad..

For my sins as a rovers fan I've been on the Blackburn to Accrington bus more times than I care to remember...long before this Kojak impersonator messed with this route..there was NEVER any problem on the road from Blackburn until you hit Church traffic lights...and guess what after spending an absolute mint of our money...this is still the same!

I also travel between Accrington and Whalley on a daily basis..and it really doesn't matter if it's off or on peak times...it's a nightmare!

If you are coming from Altham at the Hare and hounds lights, it is significantly more difficult to judge if traffic is turning or oncoming. Coming from Accrington the bottleneck at the Whinney Hill lights, especially around 4-5pm has also worsened, despite 'whizz bang' technology and throwing my money at it.

There was a time when I had a reasonably clear run to Whalley in the mornings and had a nightmare coming home once I hit Sparth House...now I have an even worse nightmare both ways..again despite 'whizz bang' technology and throwing my money at it..

Hey Kojak, your 'whizz bang' technology sucks!
Ey up Guinness, a thowt you knew as them lot us dream these things up dorned live round here, they sit on their over paid backsides hiding under an over rated title, chucking white sticky dots at a street plan, oo goody we'll have a roundabout theer.
What we really need is the power to force all them crackpots int county clown hall, to ride them routes there so proud of, in an old horse-drawn wagonette wi broken springs. and feed the horses a bucket full o baked beans first.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote