View Single Post
Old 16-06-2006, 08:58   #18
g jones
Senior Member+

Re: No England Comments???

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Jones
My prefered team would be;
Robinson, Neville, A Cole, Tery, Ferdinand, Lennon, Beckham, Gerrard, J Cole, Rooney, Crouch.

I think Owen has lost his one attribute, his pace and does not possess enough skill to take us past a semi-final. Lampard doesn't seem capable of breaking out of top class club football. He was really poor at Ewood this season, whereas Gerrard has always been class.

I think Walcott was a good addition (as was Lennon) because pace can be everything. Owen Argentina 98 comes to mind. Its a shame Dyer has not had a good season and isn't fit though mentally he has problems at Newcastle. I would have taken Wright Philips as well despite an inconsistant season at Chelsea in and out of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
stick to politics graham you aint bad at that. one saving grace though your a blue@white.
I know I have included all the quote, but does anyone else think Lennon is worth a shout at Lampards expense, giving Gerrard licence to get forward instead of Lamps? Its Crouch or Owen for one spot. Probably the man in form should have it.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote