View Single Post
Old 14-07-2006, 02:35   #1
mani
Senior Member+

Ricky Hatton vs Amir khan..

omg such vast differences between the two. workin in manchester i've come across amir khan a few times and i have to say he's such an arrogant t**t. despite him sayin the right things in the press etc and his Google Page Ranking goin full steam he's such an obnoxious git... for someone who hasnt even faced a proper full length fight he's got caught up in his own hype.

forward that to tonite my night ended with sittin down with ricky hatton and having a few drinks and he was such a friendly guy. he was with his missus and htey were so friendly, sharin stories etc hatton was jokin around answering anything that was asked even rippin the p**s outta himself for a joke, sayin how he was now ricky the fatty hatton cause he's been outta trainin for 7 weeks etc

it was such a chalk and cheese experience. even when offered a free drink by the management he was arguing he shud pay for it etc

nice one ricky u got one more fan here!! amir khan cud sure as hell learn a thing or two from him!

& b4 anyone says that i'm just anti-khan - i was a great believer in him after athens and his early fights but the way he conducts himself otherwise leaves alot to be desired.