View Single Post
Old 24-07-2006, 15:52   #1
andrewb
God Member

o2 Oh why do I bother..

Before we start, this was a call center in cardif, not india.

I got my o2 bill through and expected to be charged £20 for line rental, as I had previously agreed several times with two members of o2 staff. When it came through it seemed as though i'd been charged £35, although to be honest I didn't look at it that well, i'll check when I ring back tomorrow.

On the o2 website I checked how many messages I had sent and it was over 500, way over. I then looked on my phone which I got just before the contract started, and it said I had sent 349 in total (some were used before this months contract started too!) so somewhere o2 have got it wrong and placed a load of texts on my phone which simply don't exist. Hence I phoned them up.

After many many many pauses about the 500texts thing, I brought up the cost of my contract, to which I was eventualy told "There is a £10 deduction so it is actualy £25" but that still isn't £20 is it. So getting nowhere, I get forwarded to another department, to then be told "Our systems are down please call tomorrow"...
I obviously state "Well the person I just spoke to had a working system. Please pass me back to them."
"I can't. You'll just have to phone back and try to get through to a call center that has working systems"

Why do they keep the call centers online if they can't actualy do anything. Surly it would be more productive to have a long queue and actualy get chance to speak to someone who can do something other than hang up!
My phone company are ALWAYS getting things mixed up, no matter how many times i ask them to repeat the price, the contract, it still ends up being different when they input it in their system.