View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 18:08   #1
SPUGGIE J
God Member

Kids unanswerable questions!

Most of you will know what kind of tough questions kids ask, well I think I
copped for the unanswerable question. The 7 year old daughter of a neighbour asked this question for which after a several attempts giving up and pleading ignorance was my way out.

The question was "how will I know I have died" to which the first answer was "you will go to heaven" to which answer came forth " what if I dont go to heaven how will I know." So I went for "if you have been really really naughty you might go to hell." Reply "what if I dont go to hell?" So it was "you might be a ghost." Thinking I had cracked it I get "what if I am not a ghost?" At which point a considered reincarnation but guessed what the answer would be hence the dont know option.

How are you meant to answer a question lke that and give them an answer they would be happy with? I was crazy enough to Google it out of curiosity with no luck. I still dont know what brought on the question and havent seen her mother to ask if she knew so what next and can a question like that really be answered?

Any thoughts on this what could be seen as an innocent if somewhat morbid question?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web