View Single Post
Old 24-09-2006, 14:23   #1
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

Angry We All Face Death - But Why Mecca As Well?

When you finally snuff it, pass away or maybe just cease to be alive and your friends and family are ready to bury you under several ft. of soil, do you have any preference as to which way you face?

According to tradition, most graveyards bury the dead facing East - but Nottingham have other ideas for their new 40 acre cemetary

Despite there being a low population of Asians in the area, (less than 5%) it has been decided by Steve Dowling, (Services Director for Environment and Public Protection) after liasing with the cities "Multi-Faith Cemetaries Consultative Committee" that EVERYBODY (No pun intended ) should be buried facing the North-East so that they can look over their shoulder towards Mecca

Amonst those that are shocked or angry at this decision is Raza Ul Haq, Iman at the Madni Masjid Mosque. This confirms to me that it is NOT pressure from Asian people but white pc mad demi-dicatators that are actually opening the divide between White and Asian communities in the name of racial equality

Now personally, I couldn't care which way I will be facing (infact I prefer the cremation thing anyway as its cheaper ) but to be deliberately placed in a position that was decided to appease a minority religion would make me want to come back and haunt Mr. S. Dowling!