View Single Post
Old 28-04-2007, 08:46   #14
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: ground development plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
I saw an application for a licence in the paper the other week. Obviously Stanley already have a licence but that must only cover the clubhouse. This licence application is probably for another area of the ground.
The licence they are applying for is for the whole area that belongs to the club, which in reality means that they can have bars on 4 sides of the ground, providing they keep within the perimeters.

Regarding the seating, have we not got to add another 1800 to bring it up to 3000 and also include some for away supporters, especially those with disabilities or the aged etc. This has to be done by the end of season 2008-2009 to comply with league rules or if we haven't been relegated, we would be automatically. However, if the club were looking to re-home elsewhere and things had moved on a pace and plans had been passed and the new ground had been started to be built, I believe we could ask for extra time on this one e.g. another season prior to moving into a purpose built stadium.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote