Thread: Friendly prices
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 19:01   #51
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: Friendly prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernred View Post
Our website is superb ,Kipax and Julie 11 out of 10.

Yes, the club side of things could be better, I often have pointed out errors and a lack of updates.

However what do we want/expect???
the website is superb in how it looks and works, but Kipax, as well as yourself has continually harped on about the lack in information. A 30 second phone call, text or email and Tony would put it on. Or Rob or Lee could put it on. I believe Lee knows a thing or two about computers and probably has more time on his hands than the rest of the staff (not a dig Lee but nature of the beast of shop work!).

The problem with finding things out elsewhere is that the fan feels like he has discovered a secret, I personally feel as though a certain somebody doesn't give a fig about the fans and sees us as a nuisance! I know thats not strictly true but it is how things can come across. If something isn't revealed then there is something to hide.

Rob has stated in the past that he won't come on here to continually defend the club or admit things, and that is fair enough. But if things came out straight away then nobody would ever call for a club statement.

We all realise the importance of balancing the books and ensuring the future survival of the club, but I think most of us would like to see us live a little dangerously and employ a couple more staff with specific directive to xyz. The community liason officer will be a good start as they act almost as a Google Page Ranking man without the schmooze, and they are free to the club! Any news yet on this post? I would have thought they would want most of the summer to get on with learning the job before the real deal starts.