View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 22:18   #1
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

Angry Poisonous Gas Cloud Over Accy

There isn't yet.......but if the promised warmer weather arrives, there certainly will be!!

I came home tonight, brought in our wheely bin, cleaned out the cats poo tray, putting the deposits into a little plastic bag and proceeded to drop it in the now empty bin. Nowt wrong with that, it happens twice daily but it struck me that those deposits plus all the other rubbish and food waste will be sitting in my rear yard for a
month Thats because on the next fortnightly collection, I will be travelling up to Scotland with Willow.

It reeked yesterday when I put it out and flies were in abundance, whatever will it be like after being left for a month? I wonder what P.B. does when he goes on holiday, Probably leaves the key to his garden with the rubbish depot manager!

While I am on the subject of wheelie bins, a fortnight back, I had reason to go out the back way on the morning of the collection.........and found that my bin was full to overflowing with additional black bags Likewise, this morning, a load of rags had been thrown in overnight. Now considering the threat of being fined for overfull bins and binning recycling products, what can you suggest I do with this situation? I will be writing to the council but short of standing guard all night with a shotgun...........Hmmmm,