View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 03:40   #4
Rowan
Junior Member+

Re: Moneys to tight to mention

Contrary to the characterization of MyFC as "the devil itself," I'd be very happy to answer any questions about MyFC. The posts I've read here and elsewhere suggest that there are huge misperceptions about what MyFC can and will do to whichever club it purchases

For example, the post suggesting we'd simply buy a club to strip it of its players and make a profit in development is totally based on false rumors. By definition, the MyFC trust which will purchase a club is a not-for-profit entity. The individual members can never profit from the enterprise, which means our only motivation is to keep the club going and growing stronger. Let me repeat, individually we are prevented BY LAW from profiting on the club. All the profits the club makes go right back into the club's growth.

I'm sure there are other misunderstandings about MyFC also. I'm not a member of the management team and can only speak for myself, but I have studied the legal terms and conditions of MyFC and know what the trust can and will be able to do and what it absolutely cannot do. Before you paint us as "the devil," please take the time at least to understand accurately what you are condemning.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote