Thread: Panic!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 08:14   #1
Mick
Resting in Peace

Panic!!!

Got up this morning at 6-30am,
put kettle on switched tv on set laptop up ,
tv who is through virgin media who have taken over NTL showed an error on the set top box "LD20" no tv channels and more inportant NO broadband Panic!
Now on the bills it does give numbers to phone but does not give opening times anyway i rang "customer care" told to ring another number so rang that they sent me back to the last number going round in circles so tried the broadband number a lady answered told her what the problem was and she said its your set top box this is the broadband help desk and gave me the first number i rang i told her i had allready rung that number she then told me they dont open till 8 am great by the way you will be charged 10p for the connection and 25p a min for this call goodbye
8am i rang again this time i got through told the guy what the problem was he asked for the card number and sent a signal down the line "nothing" he said there is a problem i said i told you that we will send someone out ok i said " we have a slot on MONDAY afternoon" when i said thats the soonest we can get out but i need my broadband well i could make it MONDAY morning if that helps,(5 days without Broadband or tv) it will have to do i said but i am not inpressed did not have this problem with NTL ok he said its booked,
i will sent the signal again just to make sure please ring if it sorts itself out bye.
2 mins after putting the phone down tv came on and so did the broadband
will wait and see if it happens again in the morning before telling them though

ITs going to be one of them days we have now had power cuts in the area

Last edited by Mick; 04-10-2007 at 09:06.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web