View Single Post
Old 16-01-2008, 21:59   #13
firth_dawn

Re: Something for the kids ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
I have just got back from taking my kids to a place in Haslingdon.
The place is called ' Run a Mock '

It's a great indoor play area for children. It has a toddler area and also something for the bigger kids.
I didn't see any age restrictions, but they have height restrictions. My 11 year old wasn't too big for the equipment so I am guessing up to about 12 years old may be appropriate.

It also has a cafe area where you can buy food and drinks. The food is lovely and very well priced. They have several leather sofa's for mum's and dad's to relax too.

The prices are £3.00 for the first child and £2.00 for other children. It says this is for 2 hours but as we went to leave after 2 hours we were told we could stay for as long as we liked, not sure if this is just when they are quiet times though but for 2 hours play I thought the price was well worth it.
My youngest enjoyed the football area more and it's all soft balls so it's really very safe.
The staff are plenty and very very friendly. The place has only been open since July, but I can say, the kids enjoyed it and it is very very relaxed for mum's and dad's too.

So parents, if your kids need to burn a little pre-christmas energy off .... I suggest taking the ankle biters to ' Run a Mock ' It's on Carrs Industrial estate in Haslingdon.

They stay open til 6:30pm.

Hope this comes in useful for some of you.

thanks for telling us about it slinky sounds like a good place to take the grandaughters and it seems reasonable priced too.