View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 14:57   #3
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Oswaldtwistle Civic Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
Leisure in Hyndburn has received some funding from the Arts Council to employ a consultant to do a feasibility study on the Civic Theatre to see if there is an opportunity to turn the Civic into a community arts venue.

I have been appointed as the consultant for this project.

I have a questionnaire which I would like as many people as possible to fill in - so if anyone is prepared to do so could you pm me and I'll email you a copy of it.

PS - if anyone makes any comments on this thread regarding the viability of the conversion can you let me know whether or not I can use your comments in the quotes section of the report.
On the face of it it seems like a good Idea, I'm all for getting outside finance from anywhere for the good of the borough. The only thing as far as I'm cocerned is that Art has a very large scope, and as I have never actually put art at the top of my agenda. I understand that many people ge a lot of leasure out of "Art" would it be possible for you to elaborate on just what kind of things we could expect to see if this was to come to fruition please Gayle
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote