View Single Post
Old 30-08-2008, 19:11   #1
maxwell silver
Senior Member+

Kamikazee Insects

Seems this humid weather is turning the insect world mad.Was attacked by a wasp (when God was creating all living things the devil must have wedged his foot in the door for this peevish little sh**),in the Postal Order.Gave the git a clout with a menu & it came round only to sting the lad sat adjacent to me.Coming out of Morrisons some kind of beast flew down the back of my t-shirt.Fearing it was a wasp i obviously made an issue out of it.Thankfully it remained subdued until the journey home when it began to make its way towards my bum cleavage Squeezed the blighter to death through my t-shirt for being so foward.No wasp,or insect when i got home,just some remnants on the insde of my t-shirt.Today whilst toiling in my yard....wasps drinking (or trying to) my beer,black beetle like things dropping dead from the sky(well,higher up than me)strange long bodied flies having a siesta in everything i painted & the usual swarm of normal flies around the bin.Roll on winter,what about you?