Old 12-09-2009, 23:51   #77
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: vs DARLINGTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
Absolutely agree, Yonman, Lees was very impressive (was that his home debut , I've been hols ?). He reminds me of a young Keith Newton if that is not too much praise at this stage of his career. Always pressing forward. I like that back line of Lees, Edwards, Kempson, Winnard - has the makings of a solid back four.
Also thought Symes played well holding up the ball and bringing other players into play. He had a great chance in the second half and he really deserved a goal but he seemed too eager and blasted the ball to err ...Rishton, I think. Anyway, was impressed with his play , he looked much more confident than the last time I saw him.
Must also mention Miles. He had one of those games where every time he got the ball it looked like something was gonna happen. He set up the first goal for Procter and on a several of occasions he went charging at the opposition with bewildering footwork. Love it when he plays like that he's great to watch. One of these days he's gonna score a corker that we'll remember for a long time
Funny ya should say Lees reminds ya of a young "Newton" Reamer, i thought it was me getting carried away. but i thought same. its certainly early in the lads career, but i can see the potential, if he keeps his head down n works hard,