Thread: Disgusted !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2010, 21:58   #4
accyman
God Member

Re: Disgusted !!!!!

mez its teh council that are responsible for most of teh rubbish been there in teh first place because they cant hit the back of a bin waggon literaly.I can guarentee you if it was a different area like the posher part of oswaldtwistle they wouldsend somone up with a golden broom and shovel to remove the waste just like they provide a green bin for grass cutings in posher areas with gardens yet areas like rothwell avenue with both front and back gardens dont get a green bin and garden waste colections because HBC says it isnt a gardened property area despite them building the houses and sending warning letters out when they owned them for untidy gardens.

also if you ring up and ask for rubbish they let go into your garden to be removed you will be told it cant be removed on grounds of health and safety , im forever cleaning up other peoples crap that HBC let go into my garden

the lower your council tax band teh lower the amount and quality of service you get

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote