View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 19:16   #61
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Conservative candidates promises anger residents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Give it a rest Ken.

The only reason you joined AccyWeb was because you knew you were standing in the Local Elections. I am sure Graham will have suggested/told you to join and become a friend to the people in plenty of time before the election.

Take a read of your own blog and tell me how many of those great things you talk about have been down to you personally or your party.
I hope you are not becoming a typical politician already, jumping on the bandwagon and trying to claim the glory for others hard work.

I am getting fed up of this forum being used as a tool to help peoples little political ambitions. I believe you are using this forum to promote yourself, would you like to prove me wrong?

Sat here reading all this drivel is like being back in the school play ground. We want Councillors and MP's who care about the job we vote them to do, not argue and try to undermine there opposition. It is counter productive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Great post Neil have some green
Well Jaysay, I did not particularly find Neil's post great at all.

One minute people are grumbling for candidates not coming on here to use it as a forum to promote their views and introduce themselves to the community; the next minute a moderator is grumbling because some one has !!

I have found Ken's posts most informative and intelligent. He has taken great care and time to intereact with our members in debates, disagreeing and agreeing in many ways but always coming back to answer any doubts we had, and feel his mind has been changed in some ways by those opposing views.

I will not be offended if he does not post again after tonight's results ... get the impression he will, as will Graham Jones. I, for one, hope the people of Rishton vote him in.

As a moderator, you should understand that this is all good stuff and what is keeping Accyweb alive and thriving..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web