View Single Post
Old 25-05-2010, 01:43   #11
accyman
God Member

Re: First round of cuts announced

i thought the child trust fund was to provide children with a start to helping get further education but not every child will go into further education so why give every child the money? Wouldnt it have been better to put that money aside and give it to children who put the effort into their school work and get the grades needed to get into university or college rather than give it to every single child.To me it seemed to be a great waste of money and merely put there as a vote buyer for the labour party because i see no sense in giving every child the money when not every child will go into further education so like i said wouldnt it have been fairer and cheaper to have money put aside for those who got their head down at school and did what was required to qualify for futher education?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote