Thread: Tuesday Meeting
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2010, 21:26   #11
Peterdavies
Junior Member+

Re: Tuesday Meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriate View Post
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Tuesday.

I have, as you would expect, recieved a lot of feedback on the topics or issues that people feel are important.

The objective of Tuesday is not to make decisions, but to really speak openly about the things that you all feel should be taken into account as we continue this journey towards creating a transparent, open, healthy, community supported, vibrant and healthy club.

The meeting is open to all. I hope that we will be able to listen with courtesy to each other, and regardless of whether we agree or disagree, we can learn from different opinions. I am hoping the meeting will take no longer than an hour, and we aim to start at 7.15pm at the old St James School building on Canon Street.

with my warmest regards
Ilyas
An interesting evening, for the proposals going forward. Read the FC United of Manchester website when I got back, having started with Real madrid, as you suggested. Both websites have some very interesting constitutional points, United's (despite what we think of the "other United") is probably most appropriate as they seem to be a true community club, albeit a world wide community in their case. Will await your post with interest, and hope I can contribute effectively.