Old 19-09-2011, 22:25   #63
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Free grit for all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
It has actually John, my apologies for being absent for a little while.

The clinical waste collections are going to be one of those neat little ideas that certain people latch on to as a prime example of Labour's scandalous treatment of the electorate and by cutting this vital frontline service it only proves what a bunch of careless morons they really are.

Or something.

In actual fact the clinical waste collections affect less than 60 residents across the whole borough as far as I am aware and changes to classifications of waste mean that there is virtually no loss of amenity at all as it can be safely disposed of with general household waste. The doomsayers out there may be predicting that armies of residents will be forced to flytip tons of radioactive waste and infected needles but the truth is quite different.

A motion on this subject has been moved for Thursday's full council meeting by the Conservatives:

http://www.hyndburnbc.gov.uk/downloa...Council_1_.pdf
so are yeh saying less than 60 don't matter? its ruddy scandalous n fer the first time in me life i agree wi P.B.